• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

It was another glorious day of sleeping in. Considering I stayed up until 3AM playing Rainbow 6, the fact that I rolled my azz out of bed before 11AM was miraculous. Kraven and I worked pretty hard in the yards today weed whacking and various other projects.

Kraven offered to hunt down dinner, but I told him we had it covered. Kraven helped me cook and impressed us all with his daring walk on the coals in bare feet.

"Tony Robbins learned this from me," Kraven declared.

94.jpg

Kraven started getting pretty crazy and I think was set on impressing my kids with his hunter toughness. Kraven took off his mane and let the sparks shower him!

97.jpg

98.jpg

99.jpg

Kraven got a fairly serious burn on his back and I commented he might want to have a doctor look at it. Kraven scoffed and said he had no time for Western medicine. Kraven assured me he had a healing salve he discovered deep in the jungles of the Amazon that would have him good as new by morning.

Kraven had a great 4th!

"Happy 4th of July, boardies!" :headbang:

100.jpg

It was another glorious day of sleeping in. Considering I stayed up until 3AM playing Rainbow 6, the fact that I rolled my azz out of bed before 11AM was miraculous. Kraven and I worked pretty hard in the yards today weed whacking and various other projects.

Kraven offered to hunt down dinner, but I told him we had it covered. Kraven helped me cook and impressed us all with his daring walk on the coals in bare feet.

"Tony Robbins learned this from me," Kraven declared.

94.jpg

:roflmao:

Kraven at the legendary statue of Bill Bowerman found near the northwest track at Hayward Field. For those of you unfamiliar with Bowerman, he changed the track and field running game and was a co-founder of Nike. He coached numerous world and national champions, including running legend Pre Fontaine. Bowerman passed away in his sleep in 1999.

Donald Sutherland played Bill Bowerman in the Without Limits movie about Pre Fontaine. I was an extra in the movie and got to meet Donald Sutherland. Sutherland was in front of me in the lunch line and asked what I was doing on the set. I told him I was an extra and that I loved him in Invasion of the Body Snatchers. He told me the line I was in was for the main cast only. He did thank me for my compliment...then pointed me in the right direction. :blush:

By the way, I'm guy in flannel shirt eating hot dog walking up the stands in the movie...

104.jpg

Kraven taking in Hayward Field from the east grand stands. The field was originally where the Ducks played football many, many years ago. Physical competition, Kraven respected it. While Kraven spoke about competing in the games, he knew his physical prowess was far above any athlete that would be competing here...

107.jpg

Another great view from the grand stands. Kraven was quickly falling in love with Oregon. Looking to the mountains, Kraven softly spoke of encountering game he had yet to kill...

108.jpg

I did promise Kraven to take him to the Olympic trials, so long as he behaved himself. It looks like Kraven and I will be heading over tomorrow to see some of the greatest track and field athletes on the planet compete...

Being in the wrong lunch line is like a Hollywood Felony to these people. It makes me laugh every time I see it. Great pics man!