• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

Tell Kraven to man up and stop whining about a little fall. Oregon seems to have pacified him.

Well, this is a hippie college town. After we seized some marijuana earlier in the day, Kraven said he wanted to visit a dispensary and he was glad to see the Western world finally embrace nature's givings.

127.jpg

Looks like I'm taking Kraven to a dispensary on my day off.

The person helping Kraven said it was important to precisely place the tape.

124.jpg

lol Always good to have experts on hand

So the wait list hasn't updated since ......

Kraven Wait List

1. CAHokie

2. Techvoodoo

3. @Captain_Sawyer

4. Meeklo

5. stanley1883

6. ebtorres

7. Scturo

8. HarveySwick

9. Buzzetta

10. Wasteddraftpicks

11. quadman78

12. techtre2003

13. VintageComics

14. Beige

15. Kav

16. Jsilverjanet

17. Chris S.

18. Quicksilver Signs

19. Artboy99

20. Designer Toast

21. Balham's Finest

22. sluggo409

23. vikingreed

24. aelelarkin

25. Chip Cataldo

26. Columbia Comics

27. 1Cool

28. ItsJustRyan

29. Junkdrawer

30. Kystix

31. jhutton2

32. erazer

33. Battlerob

34. ashsaytr

Edited by Barth (06/01/15 10:50 PM)

If I wanted to add my name on the wait list, HOW long will I wait for my turn? It seemed that Kraven has many overstay visits. Probably someone forgot to update the wait list. Just follow up with this one. Thanks.

Edited by JollyComics

That wait list is invalid. Numerous people on that list have either already had him or made a point of wanting their names removed.

The show started with a bang! Lot of pyrotechnics and the KISS stage rig was amazing. Floating platforms, flying Gene Simmons, rope swinging Paul Stanley, rising platforms, lasers. I have seen a lot of shows, both on my own time and while working, but KISS was easily one of the best, most fun and most energetic shows.

kiss3.jpg

This show was masterfully done and Paul Stanley had the entire crowd eating out of his hand. Again, I've seen a lot of shows and I've never seen a crowd at this arena so into a show...

kiss4.jpg

A shot of Kraven on the floor with me checking it out.

The crowd was cool and people were having a great time. We only threw one person out for...I kid you not...spanking it on the floor. :sick: Other than that weirdo, that was it.

I worked the first show at the Matt Knight Arena and it was Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour, Hollywood Undead, and New Medicine. Not a single person was ejected. Same thing with Five Finger Death Punch.

Elton John? You'd think a crowd like that would be mellow. Hell no.

Probably the worst event I worked was Phish. Rowdy, drunk, high fans who openly urinated, defecated, and vomited on the floor. A bunch of arrests and just out of hand. Needless to say, Phish is not welcome back.

KISS? Awesome. Great show, great crowd. I've never been to a KISS show before and next time I'll go on my own time.

kiss5.jpg