• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XXXXX

466 posts in this topic

You seem to want to point fingers...rather than respond to my last few questions.

You don't seem to understand:

No.

One.

Cares.

For there to be "finger pointing", people would have to CARE.

This is naught but diversionary entertainment.

The sooner you understand that, the sooner this thread goes away.

:ohnoez:

You seem to want to point fingers...rather than respond to my last few questions.

You don't seem to understand:

No.

One.

Cares.

For there to be "finger pointing", people would have to CARE.

This is naught but diversionary entertainment.

The sooner you understand that, the sooner this thread goes away.

:ohnoez:

lol I'm just waiting for the next grades in Andy's tourney.

That's it, I'm starting my own board organization:

The N.O.C.

For a small fee of $49.95/month, payable to my PP account, you can join this important and influential CGC club. You, too, will be able to dismiss impertinent threads with abandon, pierce the veil of drama with the sword of indifference, and giggle with delight as you gleefully ignore any and all silliness masquerading as gravitas!

Join the N.O.C....and never see your blood pressure go through the roof from board asininity ever again!

(I'm just poking a tiny bit of fun, story, don't take it personally. ;) )

The N.O.C.

For a small fee of $49.95/month, payable to my PP account, you can join this important and influential CGC club. You, too, will be able to dismiss impertinent threads with abandon, pierce the veil of drama with the sword of indifference, and giggle with delight as you gleefully ignore any and all silliness masquerading as gravitas!

Join the N.O.C....and never see your blood pressure go through the roof from board asininity ever again!

Hypothetically, could I join for 49.95 Vietnamese Dong/month? Hypothetically, I could pay the fees.

The N.O.C.

Hypothetically, could I join for 49.95 Vietnamese Dong/month? Hypothetically, I could pay the fees.

hm

Ok, I'll allow it.

What is the Dong:Dollar exchange rate?

May I ask what your age is and your original nationality was?

Oh, I'll start. I'm 41 and Canadian, born and raised. :)

You're younger than me??

:cry:

You're older than me??

lol

The N.O.C.

hm

Ok, I'll allow it.

Okay, I'll join. (thumbs u

49.95 VND = 0.00236363 USD

The N.O.C.

hm

Ok, I'll allow it.

:o

:mad:

I should have checked the exchange rate before agreeing! What was I thinking???

May I ask what your age is and your original nationality was?

Oh, I'll start. I'm 41 and Canadian, born and raised. :)

You're younger than me??

You're older than me??

lol

Quiet, whippersnapper!

The N.O.C.

hm

Ok, I'll allow it.

:o

:mad:

I should have checked the exchange rate before agreeing! What was I thinking???

My dong is now your dong.