• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2015, July 8-12, San Diego, Ca.

374 posts in this topic

Need some help getting sigs,

Jamie Lee Curtis

Alex Ross

Ben Edlund

Matt Groening

I need help getting Jim Lee to come to my house and barbeque some chicken for my kids.

I could be wrong, but I think if you look under the Signature sub-forum, there are events listed. I also could be wrong, but there are people that are called 'facilitators', who for a fee, will help you obtain 'signatures.'

I could be wrong, but I think they post these things called 'threads' stating that they help people obtain those signatures.

I could be wrong, but I think you can 'contact' those 'facilitators' and 'pay them' to get 'signatures'.

I could be wrong, but these appear to be the 'threads' I was speaking of, which you'd think anyone claiming to be a CGC witness would be aware of...

Celestial Comics

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8606356#Post8606356

Dscott

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8624033&fpart=1

Kevlar

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8625033#Post8625033

RichHenn

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8288208&fpart=1

Other than that, and going to the show yourself to get the sigs. If you can't get it done with any of those people, you should probably go to the show yourself.

You're like this bear, and you're looking at your claws, and you're saying "How do I kill the bunny?"

Will Neal Adams be attending? I don't see him on the guest list.

No mention on his website either?

He used to be there every year.

I'm sure. He is usually listed as a vendor when he is not a special guest. I can't imagine he would give up that space.

You're like this bear, and you're looking at your claws, and you're saying "How do I kill the bunny?"

I'm going to guess nobody got this reference. lol

Vince rocks!

:o

. On Friday, July 10 in Hall H.

The panel, which currently doesn’t have a time, promises that present and producer Kathleen Kennedy, director J.J. Abrams, writer Lawrence Kasdan, and “special guests” will be on hand to provide a special look at Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

:whee:

The panel, which currently doesn’t have a time, promises that present and producer Kathleen Kennedy, director J.J. Abrams, writer Lawrence Kasdan, and “special guests” will be on hand to provide a special look at Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

oh yeah. The line for Hall H thurs night is going to be VERY interesting.

oh yeah. The line for Hall H thurs night is going to be VERY interesting.

People may start lining up a week in advance. I'd like to see the panel too, but I would not wait in line more than 30 minutes for anything.

A friend of mine and I are going to this con for the very first time. What are some of the things/booths that we should go to? What can you do or buy during the preview night?

tons to do

if you want exclusives then preview night is important. you should try to be as close to the front of that line as possible.

otherwise, try not to be overwhelmed and stick to whatever interests you.

A friend of mine and I are going to this con for the very first time. What are some of the things/booths that we should go to? What can you do or buy during the preview night?

Depends on what you want.

For myself, I try to take pictures of my family and stuff on preview night in front of stuff before the crowds over take you the rest of the days.

A lot of preview items, I know the Hasbro line is crazy if you choose that route, best to try that if you want anything there, rather than waking up at midnight or whatever and camping out to get in line for that stuff.

Previously, I just waited until Sat or Sunday if I had tickets and walked into the Hasbro line for the only item I wanted, Jem doll for my daughter. Everything else is sold out, But I don't care.

Enjoy Preview night, it is a fun event.

Depends on what you want.

For myself, I try to take pictures of my family and stuff on preview night in front of stuff before the crowds over take you the rest of the days.

A lot of preview items, I know the Hasbro line is crazy if you choose that route, best to try that if you want anything there, rather than waking up at midnight or whatever and camping out to get in line for that stuff.

Previously, I just waited until Sat or Sunday if I had tickets and walked into the Hasbro line for the only item I wanted, Jem doll for my daughter. Everything else is sold out, But I don't care.

Enjoy Preview night, it is a fun event.

That's the same strategy I use. Wait until sat or sun when there is 0 line and see what's left and if it is interesting. I''m not into flipping things and I'm not a toy collector. Anything I get would be for my kids, so if there's something they would like then awesome.