• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

so many young collectors are being mislead

596 posts in this topic

Why has every thread lately turned into a music discussion?
because the lot of you can't conduct yourselves in any manner other than drama and bickering. If you don't have anything productive to discuss, it will be derailed and turned into a positive forum discussion. Wanna just sit and troll, try the water cooler. Not saying it's you, I don't know anything about you.

(worship)

Yep, it's gonna be music derailments until everyone here learns to behave in a civilised manner which will be the rest of human history to come.

because the lot of you can't conduct yourselves in any manner other than drama and bickering. If you don't have anything productive to discuss, it will be derailed and turned into a positive forum discussion. Wanna just sit and troll, try the water cooler. Not saying it's you, I don't know anything about you.

(worship)

Yep, it's gonna be music derailments until everyone here learns to behave in a civilised manner which will be the rest of human history to come.

Or because talking about musical tastes is far more enjoyable than continuing the third thread that this guy has started telling everyone that what they collect sucks and will never be worth anything.

(worship)

Or because talking about musical tastes is far more enjoyable than continuing the third thread that this guy has started telling everyone that what they collect sucks and will never be worth anything.

:applause:

(worship)

haha its been that way since late 80's or the start of image haha

I know what this is.

This is my punishment for the memes.

That's it.

:cry:

Okay Roy. lol

lol

My favorite part about that post is that you edited a post with a single emoticon, then didn't uncheck the "mark as edited" post.

:cloud9:

I am thoroughly enjoying this thread .... How come there's not a section

Like "Classic Threads" so new boardies can read through them and enjoy some old CGC board goodness ....

Link.

I love how these lame azz threads are turning into positive discussions lately.

:foryou: Jimmers

seriously?

(worship)

you have missed me haven't you.