• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"All things Inhuman"

593 posts in this topic

That’s a beatiful new cover – and pretty faithful to the original!

They could have gone dark blue/purple with the cover frame, to match the original color scheme… :)

I think some of the best Marvel covers ever are dark blue or purple. FF #25, 45, 47, ASM #44, Avengers #16, #25, etc.

Some of this cover art I have never seen (some I did, as they occasionally used covers for italian reprints) but that is a very nice Gil Kane.

Also, that Spidey or Hulk reprint with the Starlin Hulk, which one is that? I would love to pick a copy – I recall the cover had a dominant green color…

And while I am at it, as I just scanned it, my keeper copy of #36 – cover is leaning too much towards purple (it should be more in dark blue) and interiors have some marked off-register, but it’s so nice I have to keep this one instead of my old copy… tough decision!

nk51MQmh.jpg

And while I am at it, as I just scanned it, my keeper copy of #36 – cover is leaning too much towards purple (it should be more in dark blue) and interiors have some marked off-register, but it’s so nice I have to keep this one instead of my old copy… tough decision!

nk51MQmh.jpg

Nice book Claudio :applause:

Holy smokes. FF45 CGC 9.0 Universal sells for $1700 on ebay

Sell the sizzle, not the steak...

WOW indeed! :o:insane:

Frankly...and I'll try and be diplomatic here...that is not the prettiest 9.0 out there...pretty freaking amazing...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fantastic-Four-45-1st-Inhumans-amp-Lockjaw-CGC-9-0-OW-WHITE-Pgs-/141392604662?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=wvn%252B7ffCnQG7%252F2G6LTW9VEeA42k%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc