• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"All things Inhuman"

593 posts in this topic

I have sigs turned off; lots of other people do to though I wouldn't hazard a guess as to the percentage.

Ahhh.. I didnt realize that. Didn't even know you could do it.

Thanks (thumbs u

I have always signatures turned off as well, in all the forums, so better not to give for granted people see them. (thumbs u

I have sigs turned off; lots of other people do to though I wouldn't hazard a guess as to the percentage.

Sig lines. :cloud9:

-J.

lol Nice. I see you've been busy based on that sig. :applause:

(thumbs u This thread has had an effect on me lol. And I like seeing other people's sig lines. Nice to see some of the best of what others are interested and have collected, and sometimes a sig can even inspire a new collecting focus for me.

-J.

I'm surprised I've never seen anyone mention that they've turned off their sigs all these years. :facepalm: Glad I at least know now. Thanks boardies for letting me know that there are quite a few people who don't use sigs. (thumbs u

Since I started using forums on the Internet, it’s the first thing I turn off when joining a forum, that and adjusting the email notifications as I wish them to behave. Depending on the forum layout, discussions could be already difficult to follow, and the signature line is often an unwanted distraction (I have added one myself just for these who look at them to show where’s my kudo's thread, but that’s all). :)

Great title now, I have to scan and post some Inhmans goodness… (thumbs u

I've sold off a most of my FFs. But I decided to keep the #45, 51, 112, the Picture Frame covers, and this book:

Kk18zf.jpg

This is what's meant by the term 'old label goodness'. Terrific copy.

Recently purchased from Ted at SW Comics, my FF 46 is a nice-looking book on the outside.

rievrl.png

Would you believe it! Two knuckleheads wrote in the book...

2lwas21.png

Nice. Teddy V always has great books and he's a cool guy to deal with as well.

Great pick up man. :applause: