• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"All things Inhuman"

593 posts in this topic

Not to put a damper on all the inhumans love around here, but from what I hear Marvel intends to incorporate the new characters from the current Inhuman book for the coming movie version. I think the prices on FF 36, 45, and 46 will stay strong, but this could be another Guardians of the Galaxy scenario where the new team is not what people are collecting now.

Not to put a damper on all the inhumans love around here, but from what I hear Marvel intends to incorporate the new characters from the current Inhuman book for the coming movie version. I think the prices on FF 36, 45, and 46 will stay strong, but this could be another Guardians of the Galaxy scenario where the new team is not what people are collecting now.

That would be very surprising.

What is your source for this information ?

-J.

-J.

I keep hearing this being brought up too, but no definitive article has been linked to back this up as far as I can tell.

In any case, I picked up a nice #46 tonight to compliment my #45. :cloud9:

-J.

I keep hearing this being brought up too, but no definitive article has been linked to back this up as far as I can tell.

In any case, I picked up a nice #46 tonight to compliment my #45. :cloud9:

I can't imagine marvel leaving some of the best and most well known creations from that run on the table for what... those unknown characters from 2003? If I'm not mistaken even the newer series still features the "royal family". Either way these books are still the "first appearances" of "inhumans". X men 1 didn't have the first appearance of every X men in it.

And I don't see this as a potential Guardians of the galaxy situation. Those are all just different characters thrown together on a team and put in a movie called "Guardians of the Galaxy". Unless marvel decides to pick out characters that were never known to be inhuman before and suddenly call them "inhumans" in this movie, it wouldn't be comparable. But hey, anything is possible. lol I don't see it though.

Congrats on your #46 pick up illustrious. :applause:

-J.

The only thing I can see different in the movies would be blackbolt being able to speak without blowing up everything. Can't imagine them paying millions of $$ to an actor to just stand around.

The only thing I can see different in the movies would be blackbolt being able to speak without blowing up everything. Can't imagine them paying millions of $$ to an actor to just stand around.

Maybe but that's central to his character.

paging Vin Diesel...paging Vin Diesel... we have a better part for you ;)

Maybe but that's central to his character.

It is. :)