• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cerebus 1 a more valuable key than Hulk 181? Really Overstreet? Poll on Page 87
3 3

1,571 posts in this topic

PS....how old are you?

I don't get personal on these open boards. Your interpretation of your own data is, however, flawed. The book is down in top grade over a ten year period. There's really no need to go back and forth about it. Other folks can see the data you quoted and decide for themselves how to interpret those three sales in the last 10 years.

-J.

You're still missing it. It's right there, in black and white.

So, you're not going to reveal how old you are? That's information that's too personal to share...?

I think RMA is reading that Hitler biography again, trying to figure out how to finish off JayDog. I'm anticipating a scathing, 3000 word essay, a briefer version of Mein Kampf, but instead of Germany he will discuss the struggles of Cerebus #1 to gain any respect in grades below 9.2. Speaking of Hitler, I'm about to boot up Wolfenstein on the XBox One. 3 words. Un ducking believable.

I don't give two hoots about Cerebus gaining any respect in any grade.

That's what you and others don't seem to understand.

It has nothing to do with popularity or "respect."

I think RMA is reading that Hitler biography again, trying to figure out how to finish off JayDog. I'm anticipating a scathing, 3000 word essay, a briefer version of Mein Kampf, but instead of Germany he will discuss the struggles of Cerebus #1 to gain any respect in grades below 9.2. Speaking of Hitler, I'm about to boot up Wolfenstein on the XBox One. 3 words. Un ducking believable.

I don't give two hoots about Cerebus gaining any respect in any grade.

That's what you and others don't seem to understand.

It has nothing to do with popularity or "respect."

hm

I guess I owe you 2969 words.

Speaking of Wolfenstein...did you ever play the original? That might have been a little bit before your time?

Guten tag!

PS. Mein Kampf was written by a bonafide sociopath*, who blamed all the ills of his society on the Jews and the Communists, never once, in his entire life, stopping to consider that maybe the problems he had in life were the result of his own choices. The man was an excellent politician and propagandist, and as delusional as they come. You see the end result.

*a person whose entire life revolves around gratifying his/her own desires, to the exclusion of anything and anybody else, and will use any method, even seemingly benevolent ones, as means to that end. A complete and total lack of empathy.

PS. Mein Kampf was written by a bonafide sociopath*, who blamed all the ills of his society on the Jews and the Communists, never once, in his entire life, stopping to consider that maybe the problems he had in life were the result of his own choices. The man was an excellent politician and propagandist, and as delusional as they come. You see the end result.

*a person whose entire life revolves around gratifying his/her own desires, to the exclusion of anything and anybody else, and will use any method, even seemingly benevolent ones, as means to that end. A complete and total lack of empathy.

Yep, he was a whack job. Kind of a right place, right time scenario as far as his ascension to power. Somebody firing up the locals at biergartens would never make it past state rep in the days of CNN. I think the Germanic people as a whole were on tilt from the entire hyperinflationary fiasco. Their leaders had failed them so often, they went with the guy who spoke with the most conviction. Yep, I watch a lot of Smithsonian.

When you take a nap at the underground hq it takes you back to the original game in the Xbox1 version. I was raised on Doom an Bards Tale, RMA. I am 39. The Vegas over/under on Jaydog is 16.5.

Wolfenstein was ALMOST before MY time, and I have you beat by 3 years.

Bard's Tale is from 1985. Doom is from 1993. That's quite a stretch, in computer programming years.

Yep, he was a whack job. Kind of a right place, right time scenario as far as his ascension to power. Somebody firing up the locals at biergartens would never make it past state rep in the days of CNN. I think the Germanic people as a whole were on tilt from the entire hyperinflationary fiasco. Their leaders had failed them so often, they went with the guy who spoke with the most conviction. Yep, I watch a lot of Smithsonian.

The German people were on tilt because they were Germans, raised from the cradle to revere authority. The hyperinflationary epoch of 1923 was a distant memory when Hitler finally gained power in 1933, as was the Beer Hall Putsch.

When you take a nap at the underground hq it takes you back to the original game in the Xbox1 version. I was raised on Doom an Bards Tale, RMA. I am 39. The Vegas over/under on Jaydog is 16.5.

Bard's Tale is from 1985. Doom is from 1993. That's quite a stretch, in computer programming years.

I just looked it up...Castle Wolfenstein was released in 1981...so, you would have been 6. Kinda young for computer games...?

God,now Adolf?Really.What in golls green sea is the matter!

Cerebus.

More valuable.It is proven.Again and again.Over and over.

Do I have to send you special secret books to be read in a special secret closet or special secret door with a magic cape to drape over yourself while you decode the secrets of the OSPG and the truth of the universe before the arguments stop?

Do I have to....ahhhhhhhh I don't know...

GOBotsAreAwesome.

I just looked it up...Castle Wolfenstein was released in 1981...so, you would have been 6. Kinda young for computer games...?

Right, that's why I played Doom. Bards Tale 2 & 3 were the ones my buddy and I played on his Commodore Amiga, so thats probably closer to 87-88. One summer we had the guide book for Bards Tale 2 and still couldn't win the game. It was embarrassing. Civilization was a helluva game back in the day. I believe that was 1994. All classics.

Right, that's why I played Doom. Bards Tale 2 & 3 were the ones my buddy and I played on his Commodore Amiga, so thats probably closer to 87-88. One summer we had the guide book for Bards Tale 2 and still couldn't win the game. It was embarrassing. Civilization was a helluva game back in the day. I believe that was 1994. All classics.

I played Zorks 1, 2 and 3 on the Commodore 64, that was the "family computer." We also played Track & Field ENDLESSLY. I always played for West Germany. :devil: "Deutschland uber allllllessssss..."

(I wonder how many people still know there was a West and East Germany...?)

And yes, it really was for the whole family. My parents paid like $1,000 for it.

There's more computing power that goes INTO THIS POST than the entire Commodore 64 had.

Lock it up!!! :frustrated:

Don't you DARE.

Alright then.... :sorry:

Have fun,just stop being so nice.... :foryou:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

...and I still miss the sig line.....

:acclaim:

Keep calm,carry on,

I'm going to walk Penny and hope for some brilliant brilliance when I get back!

I played Zorks 1, 2 and 3 on the Commodore 64, that was the "family computer." We also played Track & Field ENDLESSLY. I always played for West Germany. :devil: "Deutschland uber allllllessssss..."

And yes, it really was for the whole family. My parents paid like $1,000 for it.

There's more computing power that goes INTO THIS POST than the entire Commodore 64 had.

I played a little Zork. I liked it, but I seem to remember getting stuck and not being able to figure out what command to use. I threw in the towel after that.

My first system was the classic 2600. Joust, Pitfall, Missle Command were family favs. We upgraded to the Intellivision, which aside from AD & D was miserable. After that was the C64 and an Ultima bender, which didn't end well either. After that came the Doom and Bards Tales AKA the Golden Years. Once I got to college my roommates and I were playing MarioKart and WCW/NWO competitively for stacked bongtokes on the N64. After graduation I had a fling with the Dreamcast before moving onto the 360 and now the XBox 1. The Marvel Lego Super Heroes alone is worth the cost of admission. Spoiler-Phoenix is the most powerful character IMO. I've also dabbled in a little IPad Magic. The 2015 is a big upgrade if you are into that.

I played a little Zork. I liked it, but I seem to remember getting stuck and not being able to figure out what command to use. I threw in the towel after that.

My first system was the classic 2600. Joust, Pitfall, Missle Command were family favs. We upgraded to the Intellivision, which aside from AD & D was miserable. After that was the C64 and an Ultima bender, which didn't end well either. After that came the Doom and Bards Tales AKA the Golden Years. Once I got to college my roommates and I were playing MarioKart and WCW/NWO competitively for stacked bongtokes on the N64. After graduation I had a fling with the Dreamcast before moving onto the 360 and now the XBox 1. The Marvel Lego Super Heroes alone is worth the cost of admission. Spoiler-Phoenix is the most powerful character IMO. I've also dabbled in a little IPad Magic. The 2015 is a big upgrade if you are into that.

I don't play games anymore, and haven't in a while, but the college years were the NES with Mortal Kombat (mid 90's)

"FINISH HIM!"

"Liu Kang...WINS! FATALITY!!"