• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink Summer Featured auction -- post 'em if you got 'em (or got blown out)

280 posts in this topic

If this book sold for over $800 on C-link then this book just went up in price boys and girls.

I hope this book reaches 1k just prove a point to you old heads. ;)

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fdefault%2Easp%3FFocused%3D1%26x%3D0%26y%3D0%26pg%3D38%23Item_1022232&id=1022232

That's bad for the market.

Why is that???

too fast gains = unstable

Market always corrects itself. Demand is out weighing supply, till that changes book will continue to rise. It will eventually settle in at the appropriate level

DD #1 9.0, $5401, $600 under last 9.0 GPA sale.

Ok Comiclink consignors. Remind me again why you give books to these guys?

When was the last time you sold an Avengers Annual 7 in 9.8 for $855?

Don't get me wrong, I consign with you too but CL is not exactly a slouch in getting top of market prices.

Anybody bidding this month? I have a couple lowball bids out that frankly I hope get outbid. If I wasn't saving up and paying a book off I'd be more aggressive.

0-2 so far (both early Avengers I liked but didn't love). :banana: I do have a couple of stronger lowballs out for tomorrow's action.

Based on those boardie discounts using GPA that price would have been $5820

And the answer is no. I would not pay $5400 but would not expect one of the top auction houses to get 10% less on a key that supposedly is a hot book.

Bob With all due respect it sounds like you are slagging the competition when you say that. Nobody wins from negativity

Blanked tonight, couple of books I liked but went a bit too high for me. A few i'm interested in tomorrow but I don't think i'll win.

Looks like the WTF moment of the auction is going to be the Nova #1 9.8 ending tomorrow. It is already at $1500 :facepalm:

:banana::banana: :banana:not my book but I know someone who has one :applause: