• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

Here's my trump card for any costume debate

avenger-2-ultron-s-origin-and-which-sides-quicksilver-and-scarlet-witch-side.jpg

In the end, the performance trumps the look, everyone is talking about how they like the scarlet witch yet the costume is mess compared to the original

This is small stuff. People who expect these movies to fail find fault in the tiniest details.

Have a little faith. If the director and writer do a good job, and the actors take the roles seriously we should have a good movie, if they don't well then the costumes again are the least of my concern

The card that can be played with the Scarlet Witch is that this was "her first day on the job" pictured above.

Age of Ultron Spoiler:

It only changed a little at the end of Age of Ultron of course, but there was some sort of 'look' there.

I also think the group picture looks a little iffy. I laughed at the high res picture, I can't help but think the look on Will Smith's face is one of "Where did this go wrong?"

67SlqRz.jpg

As if the bad Joker pic earlier wasn't enough, now they leave no doubt to how awful this looks. I feel bad for Harley Quinn fans, this movie is not going to do her justice.

So Joker doesn`t look like Joker?

Harley Quinn doesn`t look like Harley Quinn?

This goes beyond pleasing just comic book fans.

Joker and Harley Quinn have a much bigger audience with cosplay, animation and movies.

DC is alienating it`s Joker and Harley Quinn fans.

This will go down like the New Coke fiasco.

This is bad marketing on DC`s part.

I would expect Warner Bros to have a big shake up with the DC people after the results come in.