• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

Just flipped through this thread, lots I hate for this movie, I'm certain I'm in the minority but I'm more excited by this movie than justice league, I just wonder if there are too many characters on the team initially

I suspect that much like the books some of these guys/gals aren't going to make it - hence "suicide squad"

Considering Will Smith's noted dislike for doing sequels (except for Bad Boys & MiB apparently), I think it's a pretty good bet that Deadshot is one of them.

Just flipped through this thread, lots I hate for this movie, I'm certain I'm in the minority but I'm more excited by this movie than justice league, I just wonder if there are too many characters on the team initially

I suspect that much like the books some of these guys/gals aren't going to make it - hence "suicide squad"

Considering Will Smith's noted dislike for doing sequels (except for Bad Boys & MiB apparently), I think it's a pretty good bet that Deadshot is one of them.

I know for a fact that El Diablo, and king shark will be the first two to die.

I'll be starting an over/under on how long the countdown to the obligatory fan rage over Harley wearing stripper heels as a super=human in a fight.

I'm going with "whenever Tumblr gets ahold & they start really getting reblogs".

Edited by Doktor

That group pic looks like some pretty poor cosplay.

Like those guys whos booth you pass at a comic con trying to get you to watch their homemade super hero flick.

I would bet the opposite. If I am Will Smith, I am looking at how much money other actors are making from recurring superhero roles and signing on for a character with multiple movie opportunity. In the end, it's all about the Benjamins...........

I would bet the opposite. If I am Will Smith, I am looking at how much money other actors are making from recurring superhero roles and signing on for a character with multiple movie opportunity. In the end, it's all about the Benjamins...........

This is why I am getting concerned about these DC movies in that they are only doing it for the Benjamins,while Kevin Feige of Marvel has a vision.

To me it looks like Will Smith and other actors signed up just for a huge money grab just like the Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather was a huge money grab.

DC did a great job with the Nolan Batman Trilogy and the Snyder Superman.

This Will Smith Suicide Squad looks like something I would find on the SYFY channel. That`s what happens when they sign up for a quick paycheck.

2c

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

This is why I am getting concerned about these DC movies in that they are only doing it for the Benjamins,while Kevin Feige of Marvel has a vision.

To me it looks like Will Smith and other actors signed up just for huge money grab just like the manny pacquiao vs floyd mayweather was a huge money grab.

This Will Smith Suicide Squad looks like something I would find on the SYFY channel. That`s what happens when they sign up for a quick paycheck.

2c

Have you seen the dailies yet for this film? It feels like you are assuming a lot from a few photos.

To me it looks like Will Smith and other actors signed up just for huge money grab just like the manny pacquiao vs floyd mayweather was a huge money grab.

2c

Have you seen the dailies yet for this film? It feels like you are assuming a lot from a few photos.

Sometimes that`s all it takes.

This one picture of Aquaman sold me.

The pictures of Suicide Squad unsold me.

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.

Anybody think Suicide Squad will be better than Aquaman?

ScreenHunter_265%2BFeb.%2B20%2B12.57.jpg

By Crom, let me go toss straw in the pens.......

It has more good buzz than Suicide Squad.

Have you been on some of the other major boards, especially non-comic book boards?

Suicide Squad is getting destroyed with ridicule.

People are having fun with it.

So I`m not the only one who sees a mediocre movie ahead with this.

:gossip:

If I loaded up with Legends and Suicide Squad keys I would be dumping them fast.

;)

By Crom, let me go toss straw in the pens.......

It has more good buzz than Suicide Squad.

Have you been on some of the other major boards, especially non-comic book boards?

Suicide Squad is getting destroyed with ridicule.

People are having fun with it.

So I`m not the only one who sees a mediocre movie ahead with this.

:gossip:

If I loaded up with Legends and Suicide Squad keys I would be dumping them fast.

;)

My son is in college. He says on campus that Suicide Squad is being discussed with much anticipation. So I'm not seeing a mediocre movie at all. As for keys. There are keys and there are keys. Legends 1 & 3? Yeah, maybe some unwarranted hype. Time will tell. Brave and the Bold 25?? THAT book has been overlooked for decades. Came out before the first JLA.