• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

9.8 copies of BA 12 doubled in price over night.

Are you kidding? They doubled right after that clip was posted! :)

She certainly IS perfect. I wonder what Paul Dini thinks...

Peace,

Chip

She is playing Jane in the new Tarzan movie as well.

The new Jane for Tarzan.

By the time the Suicide Squad movie debuts, she's goint to have a sizable name for herself.

The cast considerations list grows.

Jai Courtney Eyed For 'Deadshot' In SUICIDE SQUAD; Hardy, Robbie And Smith's Roles Revealed

----------------------

Variety have revealed that Jai Courtney (Divergent) is in talks for a leading role in 2016's Suicide Squad. The Task Force X team member he's being eyed for is apparently Deadshot, the Batman villain who recently made his presence felt in Arrow. They add that Tom Hardy, Will Smith, Margot Robbie and Jared Leto are all still in various stages of discussions and have details on which characters each of these actors are being lined up for. We know that Leto is being considered for The Joker of course, but the site confirms that Robbie is in the running for Harley Quinn and reveal that Hardy is being looked at for Rick Flagg. They're not quite so sure about Smith, but sources tell them that he's likely it’s likely Digger Harkness a.k.a. Captain Boomerang.

----------------------

Courtney was one bad dude in 'Jack Reacher' and his ending in that movie was quite memorable.

jai-courtney-terminator.jpg

That would be a total 180 if Smith ended up playing Captain Boomerang. I just can't see it. The likelihood of him being in the movie is slim to me and if so he seems like a lock to be playing Bronze Tiger or Black Manta.

I'd much rather get rid of Courtney as Deadshot and give the role to Hardy. Or even have him play Boomerang. He can rock the mutton chops and the beanie for sure.

eba77ac364d5a590a842f27ae69df746.jpg

Sorry too lazy to go back...Has the full SS movie team line up been confirmed anywhere? If so, very surprised they will have Captain Boomarang in a movie...Sorry Flash fans...I just think he is a tad silly but again, I don't know the character...

Also lazy, but team line up has not been confirmed, merely rumors besides Margot as HQ.

I would agree that Captain Boomerang would appear silly, as I'm not a huge SA Flash collector. However, I imagine certain characters like Vulture, Rhino, Doc Ock, Chameleon would seem just as silly to people who don't follow Spider-Man so I'll keep an open mind.

I doubt will smith going to be in the movie. He too expensive. I should of load up on batman adventures 12 when i had the chance. Now a decent copy is going $400 plus.

Or more.

CGC 9.8's are $1000+

last one sold for $1400 last night

New Filming Details For SUICIDE SQUAD Revealed

---------------------

According to Global News and other reliable sources, Warner Bros. and director David Ayer will commence principal photography in mid-April next year, and expect to wrap by the end of August. As far as where, the production will be based at Pinewood Toronto Studios in Toronto, Canada, and there will also be filming taking place at various locations in and around the city. Like all major comic book movies, Suicide Squad will try to throw us off its scent by using a fake production title whilst filming, but that is already revealed to be Bravo 14.

---------------------