• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

I'm already fed up of people chasing after Detective 474... beyond the obvious annoyance of seeing the pickers busy doing their thing, Deadshot's all wound up and out of character. They fine tuned his personality afterwards.

Isnt that true about most characters?

I'm already fed up of people chasing after Detective 474... beyond the obvious annoyance of seeing the pickers busy doing their thing, Deadshot's all wound up and out of character. They fine tuned his personality afterwards.

Why am I not seeing any board pursuit/interest in Batman #59?

It's about Harley. Anything else is just chasing your tail.

Because Bronze Age and Golden Age collectors are different groups of people

And the Batman 59 character is a completely different character in a top hat; I don't know that they have anything in common except the name

I'd love to see Oprah as Waller. I think it will end up being Viola Davis, but remember that Oprah scored an Oscar nom her very first time out of the gate, in The Color Purple.

She also did a fairly minor role in Beloved, even post-billionaire status back when her talk show was back in full swing.

And yeah - I love Detective 474 -- it's part of the incredible Marshall Rogers run and was much ignored for years while folks chased the Joker story in 475-476.

But...it's his second appearance. Speculators are gonna' go all Shazam 25 (but...but..."first since GA") on that shiznit.

I'd love to see Oprah as Waller. I think it will end up being Viola Davis, but remember that Oprah scored an Oscar nom her very first time out of the gate, in The Color Purple.

She also did a fairly minor role in Beloved, even post-billionaire status back when her talk show was back in full swing.

And yeah - I love Detective 474 -- it's part of the incredible Marshall Rogers run and was much ignored for years while folks chased the Joker story in 475-476.

But...it's his second appearance. Speculators are gonna' go all Shazam 25 (but...but..."first since GA") on that shiznit.

Maybe it will be Alfre Woodard

Come to think of it she and Oprah are a bit over the hill

Maybe it will be Kerry Washington

Other folks have noted that, while the overall movie was bunk, Angela Bassett nailed the role in Green Lantern.

We should be so lucky as to have her reprise the role for Suicide Squad.

I was actually thinking the same exact thing. She was one of the highlights of that movie.

Plenty of pursuit, people have been asking for it, but there ain't any around.