• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

Jared Leto Responds To Reports That He'll Play 'The Joker' In SUICIDE SQUAD

----------------------

Based on his reaction after being asked about that, I'd say he's definitely in talks for the role in David Ayer's Suicide Squad! However, the actor - who nabbed an Oscar for his role in Dallas Buyers Club - doesn't seem too bothered about whether or not he stars in another movie in the near future due to the other projects he's working on.

----------------------

Jared Leto Once Again Responds To Those Reports He'll Play 'The Joker' In SUICIDE SQUAD

---------------------

In a recent profile over at The Hollywood Reporter, the actor once again seems to hint that The Joker may be the role to bring him out of his break from acting. "Of course, Leto hasn't abandoned acting altogether and hints that he may have zeroed in on his next major role. Rumors on the Internet suggest it could be the Joker in a big-screen version of the DC comic Suicide Squad. "I've sworn to keep my mouth shut" is all he will say."

---------------------

David Ayer's 'Suicide Squad' to Shoot in Toronto For Warner Bros

---------------------

David Ayer's Suicide Squad will be shooting in Toronto.

The big-budget actioner, with a working title Bravo 14, has booked into Pinewood Toronto Studios for pre-production starting in February.

---------------------

It was already announced previously it would be somewhere in Toronto. Now we know where.

---------------------

Jai Courtney, Tom Hardy, Margot Robbie and Jared Leto are in the final stages of talks for roles. Colin Wilson is producing.

---------------------

Interesting cast if they pull all these actors together.

Warner Bros. has just revealed the cast of David Ayer‘s Suicide Squad – and it’s huge. Jared Leto is The Joker, Will Smith is Deadshot, Tom Hardy is Rick Flagg, Margot Robbie is Harley Quinn, Jai Courtney is Boomerang and Cara Delevinge is Enchantress. We’ll have more soon.

http://www.slashfilm.com/suicide-squad-cast/

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/official-suicide-squad-star-will-753470

Seriously though, I’m excited for Will Smith to finally get his balls back and make solo movies. Deadshot is such an awesome character, I hope it's not ""Will Smith being Will Smith in a costume" though.

I imagine this isn't the entire lineup. Sounds as if other characters like Blockbuster/Vixen could be a part of the film, and they either haven't casted them yet or they won't be central characters.

Seriously though, I’m excited for Will Smith to finally get his balls back and make solo movies. Deadshot is such an awesome character, I hope it's not ""Will Smith being Will Smith in a costume" though.

I imagine this isn't the entire lineup. Sounds as if other characters like Blockbuster/Vixen could be a part of the film, and they either haven't casted them yet or they won't be central characters.

Will Smith, his wife, and their kids need to go away.

we know about the cast but i like the fact that Zack Snyder is part of the team so they can get the tone & feel right.

SUICIDE SQUAD Cast Announced

This has all been CONFIRMED by the studio, so no more speculation. David Ayer is writing and directing, while Charles Roven and Richard Suckle will produce. Zack Snyder, Deborah Snyder, and Geoff Johns will be executive producing. "The Warner Bros. roots are deep on this one," said Greg Silverman, president, creative development and worldwide production, in the announcement. "David Ayer returns to the studio where he wrote Training Day and brings his incredible ability to craft multidimensional villains to this iconic DC property with a cast of longtime Warner collaborators Will Smith and Tom Hardy, and other new and returning favorites: Margot, Jared, Jai and Cara. We look forward to seeing this terrific ensemble, under Ayer’s amazing guidance, give new meaning to what it means to be a villain and what it means to be a hero."