• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

Word of advice, don't buy duct tape and rope in the same purchase from Home Depot.

That's the ONLY way I roll......but I do typically buy a shovel along with the tape and rope. :)

I also ask the cashier if they have any special plans for the weekend with a wry grin. That usually doesn't raise too many red flags. :devil:

Word of advice, don't buy duct tape and rope in the same purchase from Home Depot.

That's the ONLY way I roll......but I do typically buy a shovel along with the tape and rope. :)

I also ask the cashier if they have any special plans for the weekend with a wry grin. That usually doesn't raise too many red flags. :devil:

Me and a buddy used to go into stores and pick up things like that and others such as machetes, knives, gloves, etc. and while people were around, loudly say "this is perfect for what we're doing". lol

it helps if you're wearing gloves and pay in cash too. obviously, sunglasses and a local team baseball cap are a given.

Edited by Revat

S9jmWnG.png

8P2CcCx.png

Jay Hernandez, who is playing Chato Santana/El Diablo in David Ayer's upcoming live-action 2016 film Suicide Squad, has shared two behind-the-scenes snaps.

One features Margot Robbie, dressed as Harley Quinn, proudly displaying a sign that reads, "Harley's Tattoo Parlour." This is in reference to the cast giving each other "Skwad" tattoos. Just like the one Jai Courtney, who is playing Australian super-villain Captain Boomerang, recently received on his arm.

Ike Barinholtz Teases Mystery SUICIDE SQUAD Role

Ike Barinholtz also doesn't have any rumors about who he's playing in Suicide Squad but apparently, it's someone not very nice. "I can tell you my character in that movie is someone you would not want at your house for dinner. He’s a very troubled human being. "

Weighing in on the seriusness of the first trailer, Barinholtz, who's known for his comedic stint on MADtv, says that while Suicide Squad is a serious film, there will be some humor. "The trailer is very serious, but [director] David Ayer is a psychopath. As as much as he loves the dark and exploring the disturbed side of society, it’s not like you’re telling jokes, but if you can just kind of in the moment try to play things a little honestly and react to these giant, huge superhero things that are happening, funny stuff can kind of happen and there can be laughs from it... Will Smith is a very funny guy, Jai Courtney is actually a very funny guy, Margot Robbie is actually funny, so I think there is going to be some moments in that that actually make people laugh."

124243.jpg

SUICIDE SQUAD: Jared Leto Is Up To His Old 'Joker' Tricks Again

After sending Margot Robbie a live rat and Will Smith a box of bullets, it seems Jared Leto fancied letting the J-man out of the bag again as he's now gifted El Diablo actor Jay Hernandez with the following items: a letter addressed to his character, a deck of Joker playing cards, and whatever is wrapped in that paper!

Hernandez posted the image to Instagram with the tag, "My dear friend The Joker gave me a gift…inside is a glimpse into the mind of a mad man.”

4F9IY5L.png