• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America: Civil War official movie thread (5/6/16)

2,267 posts in this topic

New CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR Set Photo May Reveal A Surprising New Plot Detail

The following CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR set photo reveals that at least some of the action will take place at the "Institute For Infectious Diseases", but what could this mean for the movie's plot? The palm trees seem to indicate that this is an exotic location, but it also looks pretty run down. Could this be a secret S.H.I.E.L.D. base that Steve Rogers is using as base?

zRN3M1Xl.jpg

EtwB0Twl.jpg

William Hurt To Be "New Version" Of General Ross In Captain America: Civil War

Ross is coming back to the MCU, but William Hurt promises that it will be different from the last time we saw him. Hmmph. "I loved playing Ross the first time because I was able to try and create an ego as big as the monster he was chasing. And one that was as warped too," Hurt told IGN while promoting his new show Humans. "It's a more modernized style. And what they've done is they've taken a character who was the Ross from the older film and made a new version. This is a much newer Ross. A much different Ross. And I liked that a lot. I haven't had a lot of time to understand it, but I'm doing the best I can. And they haven't fired me yet."

LUCY2 - wtf?
Wow, that was so fake. Scenes from 'Transcendence' edited together.

The youtube fake is not the real LUCY2. LUCY2 and a few other films and footage were announced and some shown at the same event in the civilwar reference (CineEurope). I don't think anyone's leaked any footage yet (supes/bat, suicide squad,etc..). I know a lot here hated LUCY .... but I really liked it a lot. Ecstatic to see a sequel.

LUCY2 - wtf?
Wow, that was so fake. Scenes from 'Transcendence' edited together.

The youtube fake is not the real LUCY2. LUCY2 and a few other films and footage were announced and some shown at the same event in the civilwar reference (CineEurope). I don't think anyone's leaked any footage yet (supes/bat, suicide squad,etc..). I know a lot here hated LUCY .... but I really liked it a lot. Ecstatic to see a sequel.

I liked it as well.