• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America: Civil War official movie thread (5/6/16)

2,267 posts in this topic

Avengers Thanos Actor Spotted On Captain America: Civil War Set

Damion Poitier portrayed the Mad Titan for The Avengers, and with a simple smile revealed more about Thanos than James Gunn did in Guardians of the Galaxy and Whedon did with The Avengers 2 (CGI with Brolin voice).

Now the actor that portrayed Thanos in The Avengers movie, Damion Poitier, has been spotted on the set of Captain America: Civil War in an unknown role (note: Poitier isn't playing Thanos anymore).

OqvNYcc.png

Surprising visitor on the set of Civil War.

wOk5ieg.png

that interview posted on Agent Carter thread, a fan asks her to come to their grad, and she says she cant because she was going to visit the Civil War set at that time.

When DC tried to bully them out of their spot, they refused to budge and declared Cap 3 would air there. Then with the Downey and Sony deals, the opportunity to do essentially Avengers 2.5 came about.

I stand by my predictions from pages and pages back on box office.

Civil War (1.5-1.8B) is going to double-up BvS(750-900M)

Not sure why she's calling him ugly…I didn't even recognize her in this pic…I still don't!

Easy for me to recognize her...that's how she looks when she rolls out of bed in the morning.

So that's where she goes after I kick her out :insane:

Not sure why she's calling him ugly…I didn't even recognize her in this pic…I still don't!

Easy for me to recognize her...that's how she looks when she rolls out of bed in the morning.

So that's where she goes after I kick her out :insane:

*shrug* She's gotta take care of her charity work *somewhere*. ;)

Good lord, her boyfriend looks like a punk.

Get some fashion sense, son.

that's what all british people look like

Good lord, her boyfriend looks like a punk.

Get some fashion sense, son.

that's what all british people look like

Not enough sun over there.