• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America: Civil War official movie thread (5/6/16)

2,267 posts in this topic

It's a really good point. NewEnglandGothic had brought this up before, and I think Chris Evans was the clear leader when it comes to CBM roles.

Maybe that is why a few times he has brought up wanting to move on from Cap. He's proven himself as a solid actor in this genre, and he has been part of some huge box office results. And he even delivered wonderfully in Scott Pilgrim in mocking big-time Hollywood action stars.

It will be weird when his role transitions to someone else.

I think I read someplace that he wants to take on a more active role behind the camera. The CBM roles have definitely earned him quite a bit of security (income) to at least give it a go.

Yea he said last year that when he was done with his Cap contract, he'd be done with acting.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR Writers On Comic Story And Chadwick Boseman As 'Black Panther'

-----------------------

"As we have not started shooting, and I’m on my fourth draft of many, that question (of who Peggy was to Tony Stark) has been in and out all over the place so who knows," McFeely told IGN. "So many things can shake out but we’ve had conversations and we pitched scenes. Some stay and some don’t. But...we saw (Peggy) in Winter Soldier, so we know she’s around."

About the casting of Chadwick Boseman as the King of Wakanda, McFeely said he'd keep details about the character "close to the vest, but I’m very gratified that they went with Chadwick and that he said yes because he’s a good get."

-----------------------

Which Marvel Studios Franchise Does TWILIGHT Star Kristen Stewart Want In On?

------------------

So, following her first taste of the action genre in Snow White and the Huntsman alongside Avengers: Age of Ultron star Chris Hemsworth back in 2012, which Marvel Studios franchise is Stewart interested in? "I’m sure I could get on board with Captain America, you know what I mean?… It would just have to be the right thing."

------------------

To which one of the CBM commentors posted this.

I thought she did a decent job in 'Snow White and the Huntsman' and had less of that Twilight teenage angst she is commonly known for.

(shrug)