• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Agent Carter on ABC Spoiler-filled Thread (Sneak Peek Preview released)
2 2

513 posts in this topic

Here's How CAPTAIN AMERICA Will (Sort Of) Appear In Marvel's AGENT CARTER

------------------

According to Entertainment Weekly, it will be through a radio show! "The Captain America Adeventure Hour" will take place within Agent Carter and focuses on Cap's adventures fighting the Nazis and saving his dame, Betty Carver.

"It’s the bane of Peggy’s existence because you have the Peggy character on the show, Betty Carver, and she’s played by this actress who does a soft Marilyn Monroe voice and she’s always in jeopardy," executive producer Michele Fazekas tells the site. "If someone has a radio on, you’ll sometimes hear it, and it’s like, ‘Oh my God, can you please turn that off?’ It’s just fun and a great little window into that time period."

------------------

I'm recording it, but only for the Ant-Man trailer. Eff the rest.

Peace,

Chip

lol lol lol

I still don't understand people's misinterpretation of this.

I'm saying "Peace" to y'all...the people *reading* my posts, as if it were a correspondence (which, surprisingly, it is)...NOT to whomever or whatever is the *subject matter* of my posts.

Goodness, it's not that hard to figure out.

Peace,

Chip