• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Agent Carter on ABC Spoiler-filled Thread (Sneak Peek Preview released)
2 2

513 posts in this topic

And the reference to "Leet Brannis" from Episode 2? First appearance in All-Winners #4. :applause:

It is terrific to think that Marvel hired careful researchers to read the Timely catalog & take such detailed notes for this production.

I really liked that

Just watched it yesterday, and liked it way better then Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Why?

The main characters in Agent Carter are way more likeable. (thumbs u

Agent Carter is WAY better than MAOS. The production quality is so good that I'm convinced it's 1946. And Hayley Atwell ... she's a really good actress; she has the master-of-disguises thing going and it's pretty cool when she switches to an American accent. The actor that plays Edmund Jarvis is outstanding. Wonder who the character's wife is supposed to be.

Too bad there's only 5 episodes left! But a lot of neat surprises in store for us, I think. Really looking forward to episode 3.

So, are my issues of TOS 77 gonna go up in price? First appearance of Agent Carter I believe.

yup, how many have you got?

big demand for decent copies ,

:D It's funny. I bought them for Ultimo. Now I gotta wait till the Agent Carter fervor dies down to find more at a reasonable price.

I haven't watched any of the comic related tv shows, but between the generally positive reviews and the time period it is set in, I'll give this a look if it shows up on netflix. I only binge watch tv shows these days.

So, are my issues of TOS 77 gonna go up in price? First appearance of Agent Carter I believe.

yup, how many have you got?

big demand for decent copies ,

:D It's funny. I bought them for Ultimo. Now I gotta wait till the Agent Carter fervor dies down to find more at a reasonable price.

It will never be the same again, CGC doesn't even recognize this yet on their labels. , I think its still a sleeper, get them while you can

I thought tonight's episode was really good.

ANother thing - Mrs. Donut LOVES this show, and several of her friends do as well. Marvel has a hit with 50 year old women. (thumbs u

I'm enjoying it. The only complaint I had about last night's episode is that I really wish they would put Jarvis's wife on screen, it would lend more weight to his storyline to see the woman he loves so much. Other than that, Agent Carter continues to kick all kinds of .

last episode was ok, but again I am not certain it is "must watch TV" for me mostly because it is on somewhat late for me airing at 10pm. Sitting around watching TV at that time induces sleep for me. (shrug)

I did manage to stay awake for the entire episode this time though so that is a good sign.

Great fight in the boat.

I actually like that they don't show Jarvis' wife.

Agent Carter is must-watch TV. Incredibly well-done on all levels: acting; -script; direction; set quality. Episode 3 was wonderful.

Hope they spin this off again into another limited series.

I also like that they don't show Jarvis' "wife" because who knows who's behind that voice.