• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Agent Carter on ABC Spoiler-filled Thread (Sneak Peek Preview released)
2 2

513 posts in this topic

I'm recording it, but only for the Ant-Man trailer. Eff the rest.

Peace,

Chip

lol lol lol

I still don't understand people's misinterpretation of this.

I'm saying "Peace" to y'all...the people *reading* my posts, as if it were a correspondence (which, surprisingly, it is)...NOT to whomever or whatever is the *subject matter* of my posts.

Goodness, it's not that hard to figure out.

Peace,

Chip

Time for a change :baiting:

it was ok -- a few incredibly ridiculous things like the part where she is saying that they need to get this enormously destructive material back to MANHATTAN? umm-- WHY would you expose NYC to that stuff--- ever? was it too safe on some farm land in the middle of nowhere?

there were other things like that which annoyed me. The only other I will mention is that she went along with getting a place at that womens dormitory (more or less what it is) -- where there is a strict dress code and curfew. How is that going to help her? God forbid she stay at one of Starks mansions-- like that inept bunch of co-workers would figure anything out.

It was well shot, well made. Just not so well thought out. We'll see how the rest of the 7 part series goes.

PS-- if you don't like it XXXXX, why post here? No one cares that you are ONLY recording it to see a teaser that is easily found on the web.

War,

The Dude

it was ok -- a few incredibly ridiculous things like the part where she is saying that they need to get this enormously destructive material back to MANHATTAN? umm-- WHY would you expose NYC to that stuff--- ever? was it too safe on some farm land in the middle of nowhere?

there were other things like that which annoyed me. The only other I will mention is that she went along with getting a place at that womens dormitory (more or less what it is) -- where there is a strict dress code and curfew. How is that going to help her? God forbid she stay at one of Starks mansions-- like that inept bunch of co-workers would figure anything out.

It was well shot, well made. Just not so well thought out. We'll see how the rest of the 7 part series goes.

PS-- if you don't like it XXXXX, why post here? No one cares that you are ONLY recording it to see a teaser that is easily found on the web.

War,

The Dude

lol

:applause:

Loved it, loved Jarvis...loved the period dress, loved the acting. It was campy and cool at the same time.

I even loved Howard (Hughes) Stark...he was cute.

As for the comment about living in the women's building, you forget that most women did not work outside the home at that time. The only places they worked were pretty much stores, the TELEPHONE COMPANY, secretaries, and waitresses. Some jobs were leftovers from WW2.

Her friend from the diner was staring at her because she was in a car with a guy, she was going to be noticed at the mansion and she really did have to do something...besides, people need some friends, she is not a robot.

I loved the way she had to deal with her boss because that was how it worked (unfortunately)

I saw one mistake in the begging, her roommate sneezed into her elbow, that became the thing recently...otherwise it was just a plan FUN program.

Much, much better than MAOS.

I think they did a great job, I'll be watching all the episodes.

ok just finish watching both episodes and i really like it, a lot better then MAOS it's more focus in story telling, setting future plots with out it fallening off. i'll be watching it every week and they just rose the bar for MAOS to meet or beat it.

I watched the double episode premiere. It was enjoyable although I admit to falling asleep near the end of the second episode. Nothing against the show, TV late at night after a very hard day at work = I fall asleep.

Is it a *must watch* TV show for me? Not really. That said if I remember that it is on and turn the TV on Tuesday evening I will watch it but that is pretty much all TV for me these days..