• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A.K.A. Jessica Jones on Netflix (11/20/15)
3 3

840 posts in this topic

Only one more day :banana:

Thanks! That last review makes me a little worried.

1 out of 15 worries you?

It's scoring above Walking Dead season 6, which is blowing the ratings up especially for a cable show, and you are worried? rating is also only based on the first 7 episodes, as the final 6 have not been released to critics yet.

there are always critics who underscore as click bait. All the mainstream reviews I have seen have been stellar, everything is on track for a huge success. Individual opinions are always going to vary, but JJ is looking strong

(btw, the guy referred to as "the last review" has an average across over 980 reviews of "62"..., he clearly likes fishing for clicks, and some of his highest rated things are lol worthy ;) )

Edited by CBT

Only one more day :banana:

Thanks! That last review makes me a little worried.

1 out of 15 worries you?

The comment about the overarching storyline not being strong enough for the entire season does, yes.

Except they've only seen 7 of the 13 episodes, so that's potentially premature.

She's in it, but going by Trish Walker (Patricia = Pat, Patsy, Trish)... she will likely eventually go by Patsy at some point.

It will be in the episode where they take a neat looking time machine back to the 30s were everyone is doing swell and having a rousing good time!