• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jurassic World trailer hits the web

300 posts in this topic

All this time and the best story they can come up with is that they cloned another dinosaur that they shouldn't have? Nobody paid attention to the events of the last three movies? Kind of insulting.
these time is not much recloning a dead dinosaur like the one from JP3. it's more like playing god and creating something that should not exist in the first place i think the new dino is a hybrid mix with a T-Rex and a Raptor. but yes they didn't learn anything fromt the last two films and the reason i say two films because these looks like it's in the 1st island and not the 2nd island were the 3rd films took place in.

Did you guys not see the shark scene? Again, did you not see the shark scene? :insane:

Yeah.....that is why I do not want to see this POS movie.

Terrible CGI....looks so fake

All I could think was how expensive must it be to have an ongoing supply of great white sharks to feed this thing... How about a cow... But a great white? And in the end when the raptors appear to be going with star lord - he's totally oblivious to them... Even if they were on his side... 6' raptors! If I was on a dirt bike running with a herd of kangaroo, I'd notice they were there... RAPTORS!

This movie looks absolutely horrible.

What crack are you guys seeing in that curse word trailer to think this movie will be anything else but a flop.

CGI was basic and lame.

I dunno, Seems like good fairly cheap entertainment to me. Loved the first movie so much maybe it's just carryover and a lot of hope for this new one.

All the Jurassic Park movies do not come close to how entertaining the two novels are. I enjoyed the CGI in the first movie but would love to see a proper rated R reboot based on the book. The second movie was terrible and seemed loosely based on the idea of The Lost World novel.

I thought the second book didnt make much sense-after the terrifying incidents in the first one, dude nonchalantly rides his bike to the Tyrannasaurus nest then at the end they go underground to the raptor nest filled with raptors.

yeah was it Dr Malcolm? I cant remember

I will have to look this up on my Kindle when I get back. If I remember, it was one of the guys working for Dodgson. He had that sonic device they created that would force the T-Rex to leave the nest so he could grab an egg.