• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Lego Thread - Yes, Comic Book Related
2 2

408 posts in this topic

Galactus arm?

Bingo... But as of now I have to rely on red and blue instead of purple and blue since many of the pieces I need are not made in purple. If I do not like the way it looks I may abandon the project all together and make a giant Lego Spider-man.

The Silver Surfer is a chinese knock off character.

516AF85B-717C-48D8-B30B-903083C80206.jpg

was at Legoland Germany last weekend and watched a Japanese gentleman walk out with double decker cart filled with 14 big bags, each one containing one massive lego set (I eyeballed a Deathstar, a couple of the Ultimate Collector series sets, Ewok village, Sydney Opera house and so on)

It was impressive.

I spent a lot on Lego this month as I wait until double points month to buy the things I want that Amazon never has cheaper. I forgot about the holiday train though and may make a purchase this weekend.

The bricks in the Pet shop are all sorts of fun to kid for anything else. Been thinking of turning a brownstone into Doctor strange's place

Here's a pic of my Millennium Falcon <3

Falcon.jpg

I also have plans to make a Lego NES. Just need to dedicate the time to finish the build, I have all the pieces ordered from Bricklink.com so my only excuse is my 1yr old boy lol Here's some pics of that:

Base:

NES-Console.png

Base Lid:

NES-Lid.png

Controller:

NES-Controller.png

Game (I'll decorate the black top to make it look like a tetris game):

NES-Video-Game.png

Carriage To Hold The Video Game (has a weighted spring so the game drops just the right amount when inserted):

NES-Carriage-With-Weights.png

Here's a pic of my Carriage protoype (the only real difficult part to build, the rest is pretty easy):

proto-3.jpg

Jerome

Edited by jump_ace

I also have plans to make a Lego NES. Just need to dedicate the time to finish the build, I have all the pieces ordered from Bricklink.com so my only excuse is my 1yr old boy lol Here's some pics of that:

Base:

NES-Console.png

Base Lid:

NES-Lid.png

Controller:

NES-Controller.png

Game (I'll decorate the black top to make it look like a tetris game):

NES-Video-Game.png

Carriage To Hold The Video Game (has a weighted spring so the game drops just the right amount when inserted):

NES-Carriage-With-Weights.png

Here's a pic of my Carriage protoype (the only real difficult part to build, the rest is pretty easy):

proto-3.jpg

Jerome

Have you thought about gutting an actual NES carriage to make your lego version fully operational?