• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

Her cape looks pretty silly in that poster and the pose seems unnatural but who the heck cares? I'm super excited for the new season even though I had serious issues with the first season. Melissa Benoist has been incredible and she's enough for me to overlook a lot of the show's problems.

I may be the only person who actually won't mind seeing less Cat Grant if the rumor that Calista Flockhart won't be in every episode turns out to be true.

I haven't been following any of the DC shows but as I was packing up some books from recent ebay sales, SG just happened to be on as I was "surfing" so I watched it. I enjoyed it. Seems fun.

I might now have to give the other ones I try, like Legends of Tomorrow and Flash. I did watch Arrow for awhile but fell off the wagon pretty early on.

Metallo is on the way!

Confirmed: Metallo to Battle Superman on Supergirl

metallo-197361.jpg

One of the threats facing Supergirl and her cousin Superman when he drops in on her at the start of Supergirl's second season will be the famed Superman villain Metallo, EW has confirmed.

Set photos taken near the start of production had revealed a figure who appeared to be Kryptonite-powered, and nearly everyone had assumed it would turn out to be Metallo -- the cyborg with a Kryptonite heart.

That was one of the roles in Smallville I was impressed with for a part that should have been so minor.

UafkEJc.jpg

EW has followed up our first look at Tyler Hoechlin as Superman from a couple of months back (not to mention countless set snaps) with a new official still from the upcoming second season of Supergirl. The pic once again features the Man of Steel alongside his cousin, Kara Zor-El (Melissa Benoist).

V3mgtXy.jpg

I've never been able to watch the other hero shoes from ground up. I faded on Flash (although some of the shows I've seen looked interesting) so I'll go back to Season 1 before it starts up and give this a chance.

That's ok. No one likes a shoegazer...