• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

I can't watch the Preview without thinking about Stargirl's commentary on Supergirl from JLU. lol "she's always blah blah blah my cousin, blah blah my cousin."

Which makes me hope the Supergirl show brings in some well done hero-rivalry. :wishluck: Stargirl, Powergirl, whoever.

JLU_Chaos-at-the-Earths-Core.jpg

Why are the females ultra skinny and the blokes look like they are jacked up on steroids?

Wow. Sounds like 'Frozen'! :D

Conceal. Don't feel. Don't let it show or something like that. hm

I think someone needs to get the sing-a-long version... :whistle:

:roflmao:

still in the shrinkwrap

:sorry:

lol

Currently our most played DVD... :eek:

81L-0HtrarL._SY550_.jpg

Sometimes I manage to get to the remote in time to select the original version...

...but only sometimes :facepalm:

Wow. Sounds like 'Frozen'! :D

Conceal. Don't feel. Don't let it show or something like that. hm

I think someone needs to get the sing-a-long version... :whistle:

:roflmao:

still in the shrinkwrap

:sorry:

lol

Currently our most played DVD... :eek:

81L-0HtrarL._SY550_.jpg

Sometimes I manage to get to the remote in time to select the original version...

...but only sometimes :facepalm:

The Fixer Upper Sing-A-Long must be some kind excruciating hell. :eek:

It's about at 20 times right now. Far behind the #2 movie The 'Burbs (108 times) and #1 Midnight Run (140 times)

I think it's also to emphasize that the males are Men and both of those females are still girls (teens). I think Stargirl made a comment about having to do something in school in that episode (prep for a test, or homework or something).

BTW: LOVE that episode. I was a total Warlord fan as a teenage nerd.

-T

‘Supergirl': ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Actor Chris Browning Cast As Reactron

Reactron??!!

According to THR, Chris Browning – who appears in several episodes of Sons of Anarchy as Gogo – has joined the show as Ben Krull, better known as the villainous Reactron. On Supergirl, the character will reportedly head to National City hunting Kara Zor-El (Melissa Benoist) in order to get revenge on Superman. Browning will make his first appearance as a guest star in episode 3 and will likely become a recurring character thereafter.

supergirl-reactron-chris-browning.jpg

Bought Glee Season 4 today for a few bucks. Melissa had a big role in it and I was curious to see her in other stuff. Granted, I never had a taste for Glee other than to watch Idina play Lea Michelle's mother, so I figure I'm in for some sufferin'. :(

Bought Glee Season 4 today for a few bucks. Melissa had a big role in it and I was curious to see her in other stuff. Granted, I never had a taste for Glee other than to watch Idina play Lea Michelle's mother, so I figure I'm in for some sufferin'. :(

tumblr_moblwmW5Vs1rteajko1_500.jpg

Apt.

Supergirl is going to be one cast-heavy show.

Find Out Which Other DC Characters Will Show Up On SUPERGIRL

In addition to the established DC characters we know about, viewers can also expect to see Livewire, Red Tornado, General Lane, and Non pop up in the first 9 episodes. We've had plenty of film and TV appearances for Lane (father of Lois and Lucy) over the years, and Livewire showed up in Smallville, but this will be the first live-action incarnation of Red Tornado. Non is the Kryptonian villain that fought alongside General Zod in Superman II - no word yet on whether he'll be used for the show, though.

SUPERGIRL Casts Brit Morgan as Livewire

Supergirl has cast Brit Morgan as the DC Comics villain Livewire for its upcoming premier season.

Appearing in a guest-starring role, Morgan will bring the famed Superman character to life as a “abrasive and funny shock-jock,” Variety reports. But when her later ego, Leslie Willis, endures a freak accident that transforms her into the electricity-based supervillain Livewire, Melissa Benoist's Supergirl must stop her shocking crime spree.

livewire-147302.jpg