• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

Apologies if I'm behind, but Hellgrammite has also been announced (although I'd like to see who's the first to lose his money hoarding that particular first... Edit: Brave and the Bold 80)

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/14/supergirl-hellgrammite-justice-leak

Edited by FineCollector

Supergirl Casts Cat Grant's Son

Levi Miller, who will play the title character in Warner Bros.' big-screen Peter Pan origin story Pan, has been cast as Cat Grant's son Carter in Supergirl, TVLine reports:

"Per the official character description, 12-year-old Carter is “sensitive and shy” and “couldn’t be more different from his mom.” As Melissa Benoist’s Kara babysits her boss’s son and gets to know him better, “Carter finally opens up to her — revealing his true feelings for Supergirl.”

SupergirlLeviMiller.png

Supergirl Casts Cat Grant's Son

Levi Miller, who will play the title character in Warner Bros.' big-screen Peter Pan origin story Pan, has been cast as Cat Grant's son Carter in Supergirl, TVLine reports:

"Per the official character description, 12-year-old Carter is sensitive and shy and couldnt be more different from his mom. As Melissa Benoists Kara babysits her bosss son and gets to know him better, Carter finally opens up to her revealing his true feelings for Supergirl.

SupergirlLeviMiller.png

any chance the kid's dad has the last name 'Hall'?

So he's heading right for TV huh? I guess this Pan redux is not gonna send him in Jeremy Sumpter superstardom either. hm

he's a kid actor. There's only so many movies for kids, and those will still be available as the role is probably recurring (once every 3-4 eps) but not featured (every episode). BUT a steady paycheck and the ability to go to 'school' in a somewhat stable way are pretty inviting and allows more opportunities for kids to be kids, at least a little bit.

SupergirlLeviMiller.png

I'm sorry, but did I miss something? Isn't Cat supposed to be "hot"? For God's sake, give that woman a cheeseburger!

Flockhart's always been on the waif side. I've seen pics of her actually being worse. I still think she's anorexic no matter what her PR team says.

Apologies if I'm behind, but Hellgrammite has also been announced (although I'd like to see who's the first to lose his money hoarding that particular first... Edit: Brave and the Bold 80)

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/14/supergirl-hellgrammite-justice-leak

Woot. A boost to my copies of Brave and the Bold #80. :whee:

SupergirlLeviMiller.png

I'm sorry, but did I miss something? Isn't Cat supposed to be "hot"? For God's sake, give that woman a cheeseburger!

Flockhart's always been on the waif side. I've seen pics of her actually being worse. I still think she's anorexic no matter what her PR team says.

I often wonder what Lake Placid would have been like if she followed the Ally creator to that project. hm

I love Bridget more, but I figured there would have been more of an Ally McBeal vibe.

Melissa Benoist Meets The Next Evolution Of 'Supergirls' As Oklahoma Girl Scouts Visit The Set

We already know that Melissa Benoist's Supergirl will make an impact to people's lives when the series launches , but Benoist herself has already began impacting the lives of young girls around the globe! After surprising over 400 mothers and daughters at a special Supergirl screening, Melissa (fully suited up as Supergirl) met up with girl scouts in Oklahoma as she was filming on set!

ZEYfOZX.png

7N0UFqf.png

:applause:

I like it!

This is the stuff I said earlier in the thread she needed to do to better connect intimately with potential fans, like Linda Carter did when she did Wonder Woman. I ran into a 55+ age woman two years ago, still gushing on how wonderful she was hosting her beauty pageant. You can't can't get this kind of recognition posing on a Maxim cover for down the road, Melissa is the real deal. (thumbs u

I like this.

We already know that Melissa Benoist's Supergirl will make an impact to people's lives when the series launches , but Benoist herself has already began impacting the lives of young girls around the globe! After surprising over 400 mothers and daughters at a special Supergirl screening, Melissa (fully suited up as Supergirl) met up with girl scouts in Oklahoma as she was filming on set!

I like it!

I like this too.

Supergirl, UK Broadcaster TBC

I'm not so keen on this.

Melissa Benoist Meets The Next Evolution Of 'Supergirls' As Oklahoma Girl Scouts Visit The Set

ZEYfOZX.png

7N0UFqf.png

I like it!

I love it :applause: