• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

There are a lot of men on this forum, but off the forum, there are many females. It's something we might occasionally lose sight of here.

I really hope your including me in this, because I've supported her potential positive symbol of "gurl-power" since day one.

:foryou:anyone who can join in and write with colored font is super in my book;)

lucy-lane.jpg

First Look At 'Lucy' In SUPERGIRL

American Horror Story star Jenna Dewan-Tatum will play Lucy Lane in Supergirl, and in a recent interview with Entertainment Weekly, executive producer Ali Adler shed some light on what we should expect from this version of the character. "We hope to explore the history that Lucy has with James Olsen—or, as Lucy knows him, Jimmy Olsen," she reveals. "I think we’re going to bring in her father. She not plays a romantic foil with whatever Kara and James are brewing, but people will also be surprised that she’s really a woman’s woman. She and Kara develop their own friendship, too. We’re not just bringing her in to purposefully create tension. She serves a larger story drive."

Lucy Lane :cloud9: Her 1st appearance is WAY undervalued currently. Won't be after the show. I liken Lucy Lane to Felicity Smoak.

:o:o:o

EXCLUSIVE: Supergirl Casts Iddo Goldberg as Dr. T.O. Morrow, the Red Tornado

Iddo Goldberg (Salem, Peaky Blinders) has been cast for the role of “Dr. T.O. Morrow (aka Red Tornado)” on CBS's Supergirl, ComicBook.com has learned exclusively.

According to Warner Bros. Television, Red Tornado is the most advanced android the world has ever seen. Designed by scientist T.O. Morrow for the U.S. Army as the ultimate superweapon, he soon becomes sentient, posing a grave danger to National City -- including the people Supergirl cares about most.

In what way Goldberg will play both Morrow and the Red Tornado isn't clear. While the character has often been imbued with the personality of a human in the comics, Morrow isn't Red Tornado, just the android's inventor. He's also evil, while Red Tornado is a hero and longtime Justice League member. (Red Tornado also served as a mentor to Young Justice when that team first assembled under the pen of longtime Supergirl writer Peter David.)

redtornado-149649.jpg

Red Tornado's a great character.

I think this is great news! To include some of the other additional cast members added.

The pilot plays well, and is not so overcrowded as was noted earlier. At least, I didn't get that feeling.

But it does show there are going to be plenty of characters to integrate into this standalone universe.

Red Tornado's a great character.

I think this is great news! To include some of the other additional cast members added.

The pilot plays well, and is not so overcrowded as was noted earlier. At least, I didn't get that feeling.

But it does show there are going to be plenty of characters to integrate into this standalone universe.

Definitely. A great character for a team up. Sounds like the show is working on a good mix of heroes and villains. I've still not seen the pilot and look forward to when it (eventually) airs on UK TV.

lucy-lane.jpg

First Look At 'Lucy' In SUPERGIRL

American Horror Story star Jenna Dewan-Tatum will play Lucy Lane in Supergirl, and in a recent interview with Entertainment Weekly, executive producer Ali Adler shed some light on what we should expect from this version of the character. "We hope to explore the history that Lucy has with James Olsen—or, as Lucy knows him, Jimmy Olsen," she reveals. "I think we’re going to bring in her father. She not plays a romantic foil with whatever Kara and James are brewing, but people will also be surprised that she’s really a woman’s woman. She and Kara develop their own friendship, too. We’re not just bringing her in to purposefully create tension. She serves a larger story drive."

Lucy Lane :cloud9: Her 1st appearance is WAY undervalued currently. Won't be after the show. I liken Lucy Lane to Felicity Smoak.

Agree watch Man of Steel 5 dry up too as its the modern appearance.

Despero?

pK1XfxC.png

28A4AEF700000578-3080747-Rejected_Kara_faces_a_tough_break_at_one_point_in_the_trailer_wh-a-19_1431563198731.jpg

sarah Jessica parker?

what? too soon? howabout Sandra Oh?

Lucy Lane :cloud9: Her 1st appearance is WAY undervalued currently. Won't be after the show...

185px-Lucylane-supergirlmovie.jpg This actress begs to differ lol

:roflmao:

I have no idea who that is.

That's Lucy Lane in the 1984 Supergirl movie Link

If you've not seen the movie, watch it (thumbs u

How does one safely watch a torrent?

You don't watch a torrent, you watch the downloaded file that was fetched via your torrent client, which in all likelihood is an avi or mp4 file (opened with media player, vlc or whatever)

I watched it on couchtuner.eu and you can just stream from this website - no need to download.

hm

How does one safely watch a torrent?

You don't watch a torrent, you watch the downloaded file that was fetched via your torrent client, which in all likelihood is an avi or mp4 file (opened with media player, vlc or whatever)

I watched it on couchtuner.eu and you can just stream from this website - no need to download.

hm

hm

Interesting...