• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

'Lucy Lane' Is Coming To SUPERGIRL; Are We Getting A Love Triangle...Or 'Superwoman'?

TV Line reports that CBS is now looking to add Lucy Lane to the cast of Supergirl. Little is known about this take on the character, but she's expected to be around mid-20s to early 30s and is described as being as "brash, funny and beautiful as her sister Lois, yet strong, smart and successful in her own right."

Lucy_Lane.jpg:facepalm:

;)

It's funny. I'm trying to watch Wonder Woman (The "New" Adventures of...) on MeTV right now and I find it practically unwatchable. Last week's episode with Henry Gibson as the main baddie has not aged well either. lol

I always have fond memories of being a kid and watching shows like WW an The Incredible Hulk. At the time they were great, however these things never age well. I wonder what we'll think of the Supergirl series in 20-30 years time?

Hope the makers of Supergirl take note. hm

Indeed. I want to be raving about this show in 20 years time when kids are having TV downloaded directly to their retinas (à la Sinister/Dexter).

'Lucy Lane' Is Coming To SUPERGIRL; Are We Getting A Love Triangle...Or 'Superwoman'?

TV Line reports that CBS is now looking to add Lucy Lane to the cast of Supergirl. Little is known about this take on the character, but she's expected to be around mid-20s to early 30s and is described as being as "brash, funny and beautiful as her sister Lois, yet strong, smart and successful in her own right."

Lucy_Lane.jpg:facepalm:

;)

:roflmao:

New ‘Supergirl’ Preview; Reactron Will Be A Season 1 Villain

In related news, TV Line is reporting that super-villain Reactron (featured in the DC comics as a nuclear-powered, exoskeletal madman, who killed Kara’s parents) will appear sometime around the third episode of Supergirl season one, bringing trouble with him wherever he goes. It’s probable that he will be one of the extraterrestrial threats to have made it to Earth alluded to in the Supergirl pilot, when Kara meets up with Department of Extra-Normal Operations head Hank Henshaw (David Harewood).

supergirl-tv-show-reactron.jpg

Nasty piece of work, that Reactron :boo:

However it makes sense to have a nuclear powered super villain who would be a good challenge for Supergirl's abilities. I understand this guy was in the running...

2461gjm.jpg

Possibly ;)

I can't watch the Preview without thinking about Stargirl's commentary on Supergirl from JLU. lol "she's always blah blah blah my cousin, blah blah my cousin."

Which makes me hope the Supergirl show brings in some well done hero-rivalry. :wishluck: Stargirl, Powergirl, whoever.

JLU_Chaos-at-the-Earths-Core.jpg

However it makes sense to have a nuclear powered super villain who would be a good challenge for Supergirl's abilities. I understand this guy was in the running...

2461gjm.jpg

Possibly ;)

I wonder if Two & A Half Men's Jon Cryer is still under contract at CBS? He could make the wrong things right by actually acting more sinister and evil this time as Lex's nephew and somewhat connect the mythology. hm

No, I'm serious. lol

2461gjm.jpg

Possibly ;)

I wonder if Two & A Half Men's Jon Cryer is still under contract at CBS? He could make the wrong things right by actually acting more sinister and evil this time as Lex's nephew and somewhat connect the mythology. hm

No, I'm serious. lol

I like that idea... he'd make a great villain (thumbs u

half-man.png

hm

Looks a lot like that guy from Pretty in Pink...

In this exclusive audio article, Benoist, Adler and Kreisberg take listeners behind the scenes on the show, tackling a number of subjects including their hope that the series would convey the spirit of a Richard Donner Superman film but with a modern sensibility. Supergirl, which will premiere on CBS on October 26th, is described as follows: "Twenty-four-year-old Kara Zor-El, who was taken in by the Danvers family when she was 13 after being sent away from Krypton, must learn to embrace her powers after previously hiding them. The Danvers teach her to be careful with her powers, until she has to reveal them during an unexpected disaster, setting her on her journey of heroism."

In this exclusive audio article, Benoist, Adler and Kreisberg take listeners behind the scenes on the show, tackling a number of subjects including their hope that the series would convey the spirit of a Richard Donner Superman film but with a modern sensibility. Supergirl, which will premiere on CBS on October 26th, is described as follows: "Twenty-four-year-old Kara Zor-El, who was taken in by the Danvers family when she was 13 after being sent away from Krypton, must learn to embrace her powers after previously hiding them. The Danvers teach her to be careful with her powers, until she has to reveal them during an unexpected disaster, setting her on her journey of heroism."

Wow. Sounds like 'Frozen'! :D

Conceal. Don't feel. Don't let it show or something like that. hm