• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

Saving Lois bugged me turning the earth back like that.

Even as a six year old I knew that was ridiculous.

I preferred the second one until he relinquished his powers like that. Totally selfish move and Lois should never have let it happen.

Did you know...

Unlike Luthor, Otis actually has a musical theme.

hm

You know, I hadn't thought about it but you're quite right!

I would have gone with "The Otis March" myself...

I have a feeling they have been reading the TV-movie forum posts.

SUPERGIRL Cast Acknowledge Pressure To Deliver

Said star Melissa Benoist- "There’s a lot of pressure, but the good kind to just blow everyone out of the water and inspire some people."

Jimmy Olsen actor Mechad Brooks added - "I’m ecstatic, as we all are. It’s a dream come true but at the same time, it’s also our job so we have to respect the world we’re stepping into but also bring our own voice to it. That’s exciting, doing that juggling act and trying to have a good time and not be stressed out about it."

‘Supergirl': Superman’s DC TV Universe Timeline Revealed

1982:

Planet Krypton Explodes

Planet Krypton’s shockwave causes Kara (13yrs old) to fly into the Phantom Zone

Kal-El (newborn) lands on Earth

2006:

Kara (13yrs old) lands on Earth

Superman (24yrs old) – not Clark Kent – delivers Kara to her adoptive parents, scientists Fred and Sylvia Danvers

Phantom Zone (Port Razz) crashes into Earth, prisoners escape.

2014:

Port Razz prisoners come out of hiding, attack Earth.

2015:

Superman (35yrs old) is saving Metropolis

Supergirl (24yrs old) is saving National City

WB To Show SUPERGIRL Pilot & VIXEN Animated Series Details at SDCC

As part of its schedule of TV related panels for Comic-Con International: San Diego, TVLine is reporting that at the con on Saturday Warner Bros. debut CBS' Supergirl pilot, followed by a Q&A with the cast and crew.
hm Sounds like they don't know how to market it and are gonna rely on comic-fans to spread the word-of-mouth. I say "sell" Melissa as the beautiful and solid actress she is, as the next Sandy Bullock or Hillary Swank. I don't mean put her on some Maxim or Cosmo covers, so she winds up as a 15 minute celebrity like Gigi Hadid, but start having her carry some of the weight in publicity as well by doing more stories in Newsweek or Time or other associciated press, showing she is "doing something important for young girls. Trailblazing the way for equality for down the road or something...". Show up at schools or hospitals, to show what a true darling she probably is. I mean a Jessica Alba route to celebrity in funnybook movies is one thing, but when you have an actress like Melissa (Hillary Swank was in the 4th Karate Kid movie and did pretty well after), looking down the road at her career then might be as beneficial to this program as well. If she turns out to be the next Linda Carter, she alone might carry the show four seasons on primetime. We need to fall in love with her first and discover her as a person, before we even watch the show. They have to make us feel like they are doing something important, while giving us our weekly dose of disposable entertainment. My 2c

watched that pilot...pretty bad......that flockhart lady is really annoying and no you're neither hot nor desirable.

hm

The "Who is Krighton really?" list:

1) Harrison Ford

2) ...

watched that pilot...pretty bad......that flockhart lady is really annoying and no you're neither hot nor desirable.

hm

The "Who is Krighton really?" list:

1) Harrison Ford

2) ...

lol