• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

SUPERGIRL Season 1, Episode 2 Description And First Official Image; "Stronger Together"

"Stronger Together" – When Kara’s attempts to help National City don’t go according to plan, she must put aside the doubts that she – and the city’s media – has about her abilities in order to capture an escapee from the Kryptonian prison, Fort Rozz. Also, Cat pressures James to use his connection to Superman to get her an interview with Supergirl, when SUPERGIRL moves to its regular time period, Monday, Nov 2 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Melissa Benoist Gets Her Own Very Cool Statue As The New Small Screen SUPERGIRL

Supergirl premieres on CBS on October 26th, but this statue - which stands at 12.5" - won't be available to buy until next May! Sporting the Colleen Atwood-designed costume from the TV series and sporting the likeness of Melissa Benoist, this piece will retail for $130, so start saving now.

wtzfNhP.jpg

Since it's not available until May, and the (13 episode) season 1 will be long over by then, do you think that this means they are pretty confident in it being successful/getting a second season? hm Wouldn't make much sense to create a statue based on a tv show/actress that they felt was going to flop. Or is that overanalyzing it? lol

Since it's not available until May, and the (13 episode) season 1 will be long over by then, do you think that this means they are pretty confident in it being successful/getting a second season? hm Wouldn't make much sense to create a statue based on a tv show/actress that they felt was going to flop. Or is that overanalyzing it? lol

lol

Since we don't have access to anything other than the pilot, nor the B reels to see how this show will play out, it is difficult to say.

But like I have noted before, I really liked the pilot. It was nothing super-fantastic. But it had all the right pistons pumping on the comic book engine to drive down a solid road.

:wishluck:

Supergirl flies to Sky 1

The DC Comics series starring Melissa Benoist and David Harewood has been given a confirmed UK air date, joining Arrow and The Flash on Sky 1...

...Series one is set to kick off on US channel CBS on 26th October 2015, with the first episode airing in the UK on Thursday 29th October at 8pm on Sky 1.

:whee:

Melissa Benoist Gets Her Own Very Cool Statue As The New Small Screen SUPERGIRL

Supergirl premieres on CBS on October 26th, but this statue - which stands at 12.5" - won't be available to buy until next May! Sporting the Colleen Atwood-designed costume from the TV series and sporting the likeness of Melissa Benoist, this piece will retail for $130, so start saving now.

wtzfNhP.jpg

In my book CBS wants this show to fail. CBS has decided to put the show directly against Gotham. Then pops the question which show would you rather want to watch live? Gotham Nuff Said.

In my book CBS wants this show to fail. CBS has decided to put the show directly against Gotham. Then pops the question which show would you rather want to watch live? Gotham Nuff Said.

fUYhoxI.jpg

;)

fUYhoxI.jpg

;)

:roflmao:

But it is crazy two DC productions will be competing against one another. Something could have been coordinated better. Though it's not a big deal since either will be available online in 24-48 hours after each episode.

fUYhoxI.jpg

;)

:roflmao:

But it is crazy two DC productions will be competing against one another. Something could have been coordinated better. Though it's not a big deal since either will be available online in 24-48 hours after each episode.

It is crazy! Fortunately we won't have that problem in the UK... Channel 5 (Gotham broadcasters) wouldn't try to compete with Sky 1.

ummm DVR!

lol I knew someone would say that (thumbs u

Problem is I'm still using VHS... :(

;)

I got a little tv/vcr combo at a yard sale this summer to record, for when the power cuts out for a week after a major snowstorm. The generator won't run the big set up I have. Found that out last winter after 96" of misery. lol

I got a little tv/vcr combo at a yard sale this summer to record, for when the power cuts out for a week after a major snowstorm. The generator won't run the big set up I have. Found that out last winter after 96" of misery. lol

Now that's downsizing (thumbs u

Remember how VHS was just awesome for more than a decade? Now you have to buy everything again on DVD or Blu-Ray :(

VHS... "Pictures so blurry, might as well rub dirt in my eyes..." I believe a wise man once said ;)

Whoopsie! How can she wear those if she's bulletproof? Unless she had a kryptonite needle or something? hmmmm

Exactly!

I suppose she may have had them done on Krypton... hm

The Kryptonian ear-piercing ceremony occurs immediately upon birth so as to allow for the wearing of house symbols.

UgfLZ60.jpg

Made of real Kryptonian tin. Not the cheap stuff.

Whoopsie! How can she wear those if she's bulletproof? Unless she had a kryptonite needle or something? hmmmm

Exactly!

I suppose she may have had them done on Krypton... hm

The Kryptonian ear-piercing ceremony occurs immediately upon birth so as to allow for the wearing of house symbols.

UgfLZ60.jpg

Made of real Kryptonian tin. Not the cheap stuff.

lol

I understand Kryptonian tin can be quite expensive... hm