• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

SUPERGIRL Season 1 Trailer - September 21st

While Supergirl won't hit TV screens with a full episode until Monday, October 26, 2015, fans can get a sneak peek of it much sooner. CBS will debut all-new footage during the Scorpion season 2 premiere Monday, September 21 from 9-10pm ET/PT.

The new trailer will be 75 seconds long, and feature footage from beyond the pilot for the first time. You can look for it right here on ComicBook.com as soon as it has aired, as it'll also be going up online.

I'm surprised they didn't go with the Pre-Teaser Trailer of the Teaser Trailer leading up to the actual Season Trailer.

:ohnoez:

dgkhJlc.jpg

Warner Bros. Television and CBS have released a first look at Iddo Goldberg as Red Tornado.

ComicBook.com was the first to report on Goldberg's casting. Warner Bros. describes the character as follows: “RED TORNADO is the most advanced android the world has ever seen. Designed by scientist T.O. Morrow for the U.S. Army as the ultimatesuperweapon, he soon becomes sentient, posing a grave danger to National City -- including the people Supergirl cares about most.”

In what way Goldberg will play both Morrow and the Red Tornado isn't clear. While the character has often been imbued with the personality of a human in the comics, Morrow isn't Red Tornado, just the android's inventor. He's also evil, while Red Tornado is a hero and longtime Justice League member. (Red Tornado also served as a mentor to Young Justice when that team first assembled under the pen of longtime Supergirl writer Peter David).

Well... at least he doesn't look like Microwave Man or whatever he was called in the Canadian Superboy series. hm

S2microboy1.jpg

:eek:

I've decided RT looks just fine (thumbs u

:applause:

I remembered how the lightning bolt on top his mask used to dangle about as he moved. That costume has been burned in my psyche for about 25 years. lol

Well... at least he doesn't look like Microwave Man or whatever he was called in the Canadian Superboy series. hm

S2microboy1.jpg

I remembered how the lightning bolt on top his mask used to dangle about as he moved. That costume has been burned in my psyche for about 25 years. lol

Here. Let you two focus on this one too.

60a0757679ed2d07ee12d901ff360d25.jpg

S2microboy1.jpg

batman-tv.jpg

That costume was 20 years AFTER this too :facepalm:

Supergirl Picked As One Of The Best New Fall Shows By Parents Television Council

The Muppets might be having a hard time connecting with some parents' groups, but CBS's new take on Supergirl has been rated one of the best new fall shows by the Parents Television Council.

Now, bear in mind that the PTC is not the same group -- One Million Moms -- that is objecting to Muppets. We're simply drawing a corollary between two groups with similar mission statements. The PTC is similar to One Million Moms, but it's larger and generally considered not quite as conservative.

“For far too long the entertainment industry has — openly or covertly — objectified women, telling young girls that all that matters is ‘sexiness’ and appearance,” the PTC said in a blog post. “Now at last, there is a terrific role model for young girls.”