• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

O, it hasn't started yet? I thought it started last week.

A few of us have watched the leaked pilot (some more than once). I still feel it was worth my time, and have hopes for this show.

I have a feeling this show will take off rather quickly. Especially with female fans.

Wait until you get a chance to watch it.

I watched it on couchtuner.city and you can just stream from this website - no need to download.

:whistle:

26th i believe

You are correct, sir!

SUPERGIRL Season 1 Trailer - September 21st

While Supergirl won't hit TV screens with a full episode until Monday, October 26, 2015, fans can get a sneak peek of it much sooner. CBS will debut all-new footage during the Scorpion season 2 premiere Monday, September 21 from 9-10pm ET/PT.

The new trailer will be 75 seconds long, and feature footage from beyond the pilot for the first time. You can look for it right here on ComicBook.com as soon as it has aired, as it'll also be going up online.

I'm surprised they didn't go with the Pre-Teaser Trailer of the Teaser Trailer leading up to the actual Season Trailer.

:ohnoez:

Melissa Benoist Gets Her Own Very Cool Statue As The New Small Screen SUPERGIRL

Supergirl premieres on CBS on October 26th, but this statue - which stands at 12.5" - won't be available to buy until next May! Sporting the Colleen Atwood-designed costume from the TV series and sporting the likeness of Melissa Benoist, this piece will retail for $130, so start saving now.

wtzfNhP.jpg