• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

Here. Let you two focus on this one too.

60a0757679ed2d07ee12d901ff360d25.jpg

:applause:

The Turbo-nator!

Sorry Bosco.

Any movie with Sinbad automatically gets four stars. Especially, if his character is a crazed mail carrier.

'Dems dah rulez. :rulez:

Thanks for playin'. :)

Uck. Looks like his floppy red dong is wrapped tightly in the spandex pants.

107117_d0026.jpg

... “RED TORNADO is the most advanced android the world has ever seen ...

hm

That's a terrible shot. His head shouldn't be turning in the helmet. doh!

This is great to see happening versus how poorly NBC treated the Constantine TV series.

Supergirl Billboard Stretches Between Buildings

supergirl-buildings-152638.jpg

Jenna Dewan Tatum, who will play Lucy Lane on the forthcoming CBS series Supergirl, tweeted out a photo today that throws into sharp relief just how much promotion the network is throwing behind the show.

In the image, embedded below, Tatum shows the title hero spread out over three buildings.

This is great to see happening versus how poorly NBC treated the Constantine TV series.

Jenna Dewan Tatum, who will play Lucy Lane on the forthcoming CBS series Supergirl, tweeted out a photo today that throws into sharp relief just how much promotion the network is throwing behind the show.

In the image, embedded below, Tatum shows the title hero spread out over three buildings.

You also have to admit how quiet the majority of the behind-the-scenes was released on Constantine, compared to this production. It was a "tough sell" to the Heartlands from day one. When cancellation talk was coming, the switchboards lit up.

Wow :)

Don't you remember the giant NBC billboard that showed Constantine getting raped and beaten by NBC executives?

I think that was put up right around the mid-season finale.

Don't you remember the giant NBC billboard that showed Constantine getting raped and beaten by NBC executives?

I think that was put up right around the mid-season finale.

:roflmao:

But it is so true.

:cry:

Is the show good? I kinda wish I had cable now...

It looks good but I've only seen the trailers. From what we've heard, it'll be mixing fun & family entertainment with the old super-action.

I wish I had a UK air date!