• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

There was some real gold in them there posts...

Agreed, but at what point does it just become sad?

Do we really need proof that water is wet?

Gabe apparently does. He keeps jumping in with both feet expecting to stay dry the next time he buys a $800 book to flip.

:facepalm:

Because if the reason is politics I don't understand why they didn't delete other posts related to it.

Didn't they? I don't see any from that tangent of the conversation.

About 30 pages back there are some things about politics that still there so that's why I asked

:facepalm:

Because if the reason is politics I don't understand why they didn't delete other posts related to it.

Didn't they? I don't see any from that tangent of the conversation.

About 30 pages back there are some things about politics that still there so that's why I asked

If I were you, I wouldn't push your luck. I've seen people get strikes and wrist slaps for less 2c

Gabe apparently does. He keeps jumping in with both feet expecting to stay dry the next time he buys a $800 book to flip.

I've made bad choices that's true but with James's advice I'm working on it because my emotions got the better of me as they usually do so it's time to change that.

I've made bad choices that's true but with James's advice I'm working on it because my emotions got the better of me as they usually do so it's time to change that.

A vg NYX #4 is an awesome start (thumbs u

Don't forget the Betty and me 16 4.5/5.0 for $4.50

Where did you buy these books and do you have them in hand?

You mentioned earlier that you had a counselor or therapist working with you on your various problems. I'm just curious what they're doing to help you with your mental issues and why you would follow the advice of board members over two people that have worked with you for months now.

Where did you buy these books and do you have them in hand?

Comicspriceguide and I don't have them on hand as he's shipping them out on Oct 4th.

You mentioned earlier that you had a counselor or therapist working with you on your various problems. I'm just curious what they're doing to help you with your mental issues and why you would follow the advice of board members over two people that have worked with you for months now.

My therapist and counselor are people I still work with but I followed the advice of the two boardies because they're are two people that have stuck around with my despite the fact that I'm difficult to deal with and it's something that will really help me in all areas of my life if I learn to control my emotions and impulses. The counselor keeps telling me money isn't everything and my therapist tells me to write stuff down.

8 8