• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

Nice desk

Any way I could talk you into getting your third strike? :wishluck:

PM me, or you know, just deal with it. Many do

In fact many take the opportunity to talk and get to know me

Why would they ever do that? :screwy:

Nice desk

(shrug) You'd have to ask them. I can only speculate.

Look man, I choose to reply where I choose to, just like everyone else. So get off my back.

Don't like me? Totally ok with it. Take your grievance to the mods and they can further discuss what a horrible contentious poster I am and choose what to do with me

Nice desk

(shrug) You'd have to ask them. I can only speculate.

Look man, I choose to reply where I choose to, just like everyone else. So get off my back.

Don't like me? Totally ok with it. Take your grievance to the mods and they can further discuss what a horrible contentious poster I am and choose what to do with me

images_zpsxlner3me.jpg

Been away from the boards for a few days..So where are we at? Two steps forward, three steps back?

A DV 3 CGC 9.8 for 87 bucks

and a IH CGC 5.0 SS for 191 bucks

Edited by uchiha101

Been away from the boards for a few days..So where are we at? Two steps forward, three steps back?

Budget doesn't exist anymore.

Paying GPA high for a spec.

Still spending triple-digit $$$ on a min-wage PT job.

Can't even cosign himself to showering once a day because cleanliness apparently irritates his skin.

So, yeah.

Can't even cosign himself to showering once a day because cleanliness apparently irritates his skin.

So, yeah.

True story. When I was a Resident Advisor, I had to provide advice for all sorts of common sense stuff, like how to do laundry, where the library was, how to cook (even a can of peas once) and for one individual, tell him he needed to bathe more.

It got so bad, people could not stand to sit in the common TV room with this guy. People would crack the windows in the middle of winter and he would not get the hint. His roommate stopped staying in their room.

I had to have "a talk" with this guy, to tell him he needed to shower every single day. I was later told his shower consisted of him stepping into the shower and getting out with his hair still dry. I then had to explain he needed to WASH and provided him with free soap and shampoo. I also had to teach him how to do laundry as that was part of the problem and get him some laundry soap and fabric softener.

This guy was in his early 20's at the time (as was I). So Gabe, I leave you with this advice:

Shower every freaking day. Don't be the smelly guy in the TV or any room. If you have that much of a problem (which I doubt), see a dermatologist about your skin.

In the meantime, try:

165564.jpg.433eb03ad03f78b0b8c8d532e0f27390.jpg

Edited by Wall-Crawler

So, yeah.

True story. When I was a Resident Advisor, I had to provide advice for all sorts of common sense stuff, like how to do laundry, where the library was, how to cook (even a can of peas once) and for one individual, tell him he needed to bathe more.

It got so bad, people could not stand to sit in the common TV room with this guy. People would crack the windows in the middle of winter and he would not get the hint. His roommate stopped staying in their room.

I had to have "a talk" with this guy, to tell him he needed to shower every single day. I was later told his shower consisted of him stepping into the shower and getting out with his hair still dry. I then had to explain he needed to WASH and provided him with free soap and shampoo. I also had to teach him how to do laundry as that was part of the problem and get him some laundry soap and fabric softener.

This guy was in his early 20's at the time (as was I). So Gabe, I leave you with this advice:

Shower every freaking day. Don't be the smelly guy in the TV or any room. If you have that much of a problem (which I doubt), see a dermatologist about your skin.

In the meantime, try:

I'll try it but those things are lying most of the time, I used the acne treatment that said the same thing and my skin was red and irritated for three days and I do know how to do the laundry I did it in college.

So, yeah.

Apparently he is actively looking for the 1:25 variant all over Facebook.

"WTB: Darth Vader 3 1:25 Variant

I prefer a graded copy but will buy raw as well

Pm me with scans and prices"

Man, I guess when his buddy said Aphra is going to be huge he went ALL IN!

AND he is buying more "games" and "toys"such at the Thrift Shop...

What Gabe says at the 1:58 - 2:06 mark pretty much says it all for this thread...

So, yeah.

In the meantime, try:

I'll try it but those things are lying most of the time, I used the acne treatment that said the same thing and my skin was red and irritated for three days and I do know how to do the laundry I did it in college.

Do you do your own laundry now or does mommy do it for you?

Did you consult a dermatologist for your skin issue or did you just try one product and give up as per usual?

So, yeah.

What Gabe says at the 1:58 - 2:06 mark pretty much says it all for this thread...

Those games and toys are from four months ago I just never got around to making the video.

So, yeah.

In the meantime, try:

Did you consult a dermatologist for your skin issue or did you just try one product and give up as per usual?

My mom does the laundry now and I've already consulted with a dermatologist but after their consultation they want money which I don't have. For products I've tried at least five or 6 but it seems every product has "Stearic acid"

Edited by uchiha101

So, yeah.

In the meantime, try:

My mom does the laundry now and I've already consulted with a dermatologist but after their consultation they want money which I don't have. For products I've tried at least five or 6 but it seems every product has "Stearic acid"

Why don't you do your own laundry?

If you do actually get severe itching from certain products, like soap, which makes bathing difficult, if you get referred to a dermatologist from your family doctor, that would be covered by the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) so it should be "free".

The product/prescription (if required) they recommend won't be free but depending on OHIP rules for your particular ailment your 'treatment' may or may not be covered, so what did they want money for exactly?

Just imagine if you were working FULL TIME and not dinking around with comics and toys you could afford to take care of yourself.

So, yeah.

Those games and toys are from four months ago I just never got around to making the video.

If that junk is from 4 months ago why bother posting it now? Do you still have all of it?

8 8