• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

I believe the word you are looking for is 'consign'.

I guess that would be the one but that's not exactly describing what I'm doing.

Okay then what do you mean by cosigning your comics?

This guy gave you the answer Gabe. You mixed up words in your head. There is a person who co-signs for a loan and there is a time when you give something to someone else to sell for a percentage which is to consign a book. Mixing up a word is not the end of the world but a simple google search for your word would help you clear things up. Yet another instance where you have to actually understand what is being said (written) rather then just reacting.

Edited by 1Cool

There was so much good information from this two-year old thread. :(

Ask me anything and get to know me

OMG, I totally forgot about that thread, good times! lol

Remember this nugget?

Apology to Matthew of Boom Comics

Not quite as awesome as paying a noob a 20% cosigner fee, but still pretty precious lol

I have a couple other comics I got for free so I'll be cosigning those as well.

dont-laugh.gif

Don't go after the low hanging fruit :baiting:

Oh, it ain't even hanging!

IMG_6745-vi.jpg

btw.... I'm still "out" - as in I'm not giving wasting any more advice, input, suggestions or recommendations to the OP.

But that doesn't stop me from continuing to watch this train/plane/bus/ship/rocket-crash of a thread for pure entertainment value from the sidelines and shake my head as he continues to display ever new heights of betise.

dont-laugh.gif

IMG_6745-vi.jpg

btw.... I'm still "out" - as in I'm not giving wasting any more advice, input, suggestions or recommendations to the OP.

But that doesn't stop me from continuing to watch this train/plane/bus/ship/rocket-crash of a thread for pure entertainment value from the sidelines and shake my head as he continues to display ever new heights of betise.

I think he's come a long way. After reading the threads blowie posted I think Gabe is smart enough to have realized that most people on these boards would not want to pay him 20% to cosign their comic books.

Now if we can only get him to stop paying GPA high for flippers... hm

dont-laugh.gif

IMG_6745-vi.jpg

I tried that. Janet will still take you off the "out" list if you're not careful.

dont-laugh.gif

IMG_6745-vi.jpg

I tried that. Janet will still take you off the "out" list if you're not careful.

Not for a day or two at least :D

I guess that would be the one but that's not exactly describing what I'm doing.

Okay then what do you mean by cosigning your comics?

Giving him a set price, he sells it and takes a fee and I get what's left

dont-laugh.gif

IMG_6745-vi.jpg

I see well I have no problem with that

dont-laugh.gif

IMG_6745-vi.jpg

I think he's come a long way. After reading the threads blowie posted I think Gabe is smart enough to have realized that most people on these boards would not want to pay him 20% to cosign their comic books.

Now if we can only get him to stop paying GPA high for flippers... hm

Working on it

This guy gave you the answer Gabe. You mixed up words in your head. There is a person who co-signs for a loan and there is a time when you give something to someone else to sell for a percentage which is to consign a book. Mixing up a word is not the end of the world but a simple google search for your word would help you clear things up. Yet another instance where you have to actually understand what is being said (written) rather then just reacting.

No actually this is another instance where you assumed something again, I checked out the word before I responded and was confused why it didn't match what I was thinking. What I view consigns for is a loan for a car, house, school or business.

8 8