• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAR WARS : The Force Awakens Dec, 18, 2015

1,516 posts in this topic

Ford always said that Han Solo should have died in ROTJ, and did in an early draft, but Lucas didn't think dead Han Solo toys would sell very well.

He was right. I don't think growing up that Solo would have been half as popular if he had died. As a kid, who wants to play with a dead character?

91uxT1WtYFL._SX522_.jpg

Boba Fett?

He didn't die…we all know he flew out of the Sarlacc pit.

FACT!

Yes the power of marketing is far stronger than The Force.

Vanity Fair Cover :

5543ca93db753b82389cbd74_vanity-fair-star-wars.jpg

Captain Phasma from the interior photo shoot :

5543ca9fdb753b82389cbdf8_vanity-fair-star-wars-05.jpg

A helmet-less Rylo Ken with Snowtroopers :

star-wars-force-awakens-kylo-ren-adam-driver.jpg

Poe Dameron :

star-wars-force-awakens-poe-dameron-oscar-isaac.jpg

Rey on Jakku :

star-wars-force-awakens-jakku-rey.jpg

Lupita Nyongo's character is a pirate called Maz Kanata, is all-CGI and lives in some huge castle.

Don't plan on seeing any new Han Solo figures in Hasbro: Episode VIII SW packaging. Just sayin'

What he said ! strong rumours that Mr Solo will perish at the hands of Kylo Ren. if it does happen, will be heart wrenching but will be a powerful scene for the ages if done properly. Whatever happens, somebody important will die I think. if you're gonna off somebody, make sure its somebody people wont want to see offed, as opposed to say Jar Jar Binks. Think the whole cinema will be clapping if that happened.

A helmet-less Rylo Ken with Snowtroopers :

star-wars-force-awakens-kylo-ren-adam-driver.jpg

I'm liking his look. And that's definitely the same outfit as the guy with the claymore lightsaber from the first teaser.