• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAR WARS : The Force Awakens Dec, 18, 2015

1,516 posts in this topic

Yea, I just think the entire movie is a hunt for Luke which would explain why we aren't seeing more/any of him.

Star Wars Episode VII In Search for of Spock Skywalker

:taptaptap:

This Cat was never a huge Trekie

It shows.

Terminally Ill man saw SWE7!! I am so happy for him

May the Force be with him and his family!

Good on Disney and JJ's part. I think this goes a long way in creating good will towards the fans. I'm willing to bet that the guy had to sign a lot of legal stuff promising not to spoil anything on the web. lol

Good on Disney and JJ's part. I think this goes a long way in creating good will towards the fans. I'm willing to bet that the guy had to sign a lot of legal stuff promising not to spoil anything on the web. lol

Yea right?! lol

And he saw an un-edited version, maybe things we may never see untill the re-re-re-re-re-release.

Yea right?! lol

And he saw an un-edited version, maybe things we may never see untill the re-re-re-re-re-release.

I believe I read somewhere that the film is done, including editing.

(thumbs u way to go SW team! Nice too hear there's still some altruism left in this world.

Guys! New scenes from the movie via international trailer!

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/11/06/new-international-star-wars-the-force-awakens-trailer-has-tons-of-new-footage/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Absolutely LOVE that shot of the Tie Fighters silhouetted on the Jakku sunset(sunrise?). JJ is already showing Lucas how it's done! (worship)

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/11/06/new-international-star-wars-the-force-awakens-trailer-has-tons-of-new-footage/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Absolutely LOVE that shot of the Tie Fighters silhouetted on the Jakku sunset(sunrise?). JJ is already showing Lucas how it's done! (worship)

I think Finn is now who Rey is crying over since we can better see the snow falling

I think Finn is now who Rey is crying over since we can better see the snow falling

I agree. I almost wish I hadn't watched this trailer for that one point.

I agree. I almost wish I hadn't watched this trailer for that one point.

This is what I have thought for a while now and pointed out earlier the crying scene with the Finn, Chewie, Solo scene just after it. You get a really good look at Finn's jacket. It has red on it. In the crying scene below Rey's ear there appears to be red on the jacket but out of focus. When you watch that trailer, the crying scene, the jacket is in shadows but a light shines on it just enough to make out the lighter brown color. Then the trailer cuts to Finn, Chewie and Han. Finn is standing in same location on scene as the jacket in crying scene, IMHO they are the same color.