• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAR WARS : The Force Awakens Dec, 18, 2015

1,516 posts in this topic

It's okay...he ain't dead. ;)
You saw the movie already?

Luke lost Obi Wan and now Rey will probably lose Finn to help her change her path and become who she was meant to be.

She doesn't lose him, but she'll take the lightsaber to her dad so he can train her anyway.

Luke lost Obi Wan and now Rey will probably lose Finn to help her change her path and become who she was meant to be.

She doesn't lose him, but she'll take the lightsaber to her dad so he can train her anyway.

Luke already has his apprentice. :baiting:

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

:roflmao::signfunny:

^^ she knows exactly where he's buried.

Guys! New scenes from the movie via international trailer!

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/11/06/new-international-star-wars-the-force-awakens-trailer-has-tons-of-new-footage/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Absolutely LOVE that shot of the Tie Fighters silhouetted on the Jakku sunset(sunrise?). JJ is already showing Lucas how it's done! (worship)

That scene was amazing. It's a classic image. Reminds me of like some old time war movies i.e. Apocalypse Now, Top Gun. I absolutely love this new trailer.

No, he doesn't. He tried to train Kylo and lost him, so he not only refused to train Rey but he repressed her memories. When she finds him at the end of the film and gives him his old saber back he re-thinks his decision.

Honestly, don't you guys read ANYTHING online? The entire shooting outline is there if you want to find it. Everything in it matches up exactly with everything that's been shown in the footage and stills that have been released.

No, he doesn't. He tried to train Kylo and lost him, so he not only refused to train Rey but he repressed her memories. When she finds him at the end of the film and gives him his old saber back he re-thinks his decision.

Honestly, don't you guys read ANYTHING online? The entire shooting outline is there if you want to find it. Everything in it matches up exactly with everything that's been shown in the footage and stills that have been released.

Red Herrings, obviously planted by Abrams and/or the producers.

Everything you read online is always 100% true.

I purposely did not read things like that. I would rather do my own speculating and not read these outlines from the fan sites.

Shouldn't descriptions like that be wrapped in spoiler tags? hm

Absolutely! Seems like a jerk thing to do IMHO.

Chip does not seem to care. He's been :blahblah: things in this thread like everyone's here to read what happens. I understand things will get leaked etc. but I don't think anyone's here to really know what happens

There's other sites for that.

Shouldn't descriptions like that be wrapped in spoiler tags? hm

Absolutely! Seems like a jerk thing to do IMHO.

Ah, Forum...contradictory as always. Either the stuff I post is fake and no one believes any of it or it's real and they don't want me posting it "regularly" because HUGE SPOILERS.

If you don't want spoilers, stay off the internet.

or don't write them

I was pissed earlier when you typed that up because I hit up this thread to see pics or trailers not to read plot lines.

I didn't say anything but now that I'm not the only one, you really shouldn't do that