• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAR WARS : The Force Awakens Dec, 18, 2015

1,516 posts in this topic

Full disclosure I haven't read the spoiler, but it looks like I may have to avoid fb, this place, imdb, trektoday, pretty much the whole dang internet if I don't want to be spoiled so click the link if you really want to, and remember if you do decided to talk about this here, be kind and use spiler tags. Thanks. ;)

Huge Spoiler! Last Name Of Star Wars: The Force Awakens Character Revealed

http://comicbook.com/2015/11/08/huge-spoiler-last-name-of-star-wars-the-force-awakens-character-/

What a misleading article. There's nothing on the actual item in the photo that states what they're claiming. The seller of the item wrote the title and the description, so it's all incorrect assumption. Clickbait fraud by a bogus "journalist."

Close encounter.

tumblr_inline_nxeihwpq3m1sgm97w_500.gif

I find Kylo Ren's light saber so crude. The beams edges are fluctuating and seems more of a torch than a saber.

It's not a true light saber, they call it a Plasma Sword

Ya, no, I think this guy is really overthinking things.

This Guy Just Changed The Way We See Star Wars. Mind Blown.

http://www.tickld.com/x/jaw/this-guy-just-changed-the-way-we-see-star-wars-jar-jar?utm_content=inf_4_93_2&utm_source=tickld&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=contentse&ts_pid=2#page-1

Ya, no, I think this guy is really overthinking things.

This Guy Just Changed The Way We See Star Wars. Mind Blown.

http://www.tickld.com/x/jaw/this-guy-just-changed-the-way-we-see-star-wars-jar-jar?utm_content=inf_4_93_2&utm_source=tickld&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=contentse&ts_pid=2#page-1

Well, there certainly is something to it, but I think it's probably limited to early ideas from Lucas's head that never made it too far into development. You could argue that the groundwork laid in Episode I could have lead to such a plot twist, but Episode II would have had to focus significantly more on Jar Jar, and really, he served a logical purpose by the end of Episode III (awarding emergency powers to Palpatine seemingly due to his utter naivety).

I would love for this to work out, but I don't think this is a plot thread that could be redeemed at any point.

Terminally Ill man saw SWE7!! I am so happy for him

May the Force be with him and his family!

Good on Disney and JJ's part. I think this goes a long way in creating good will towards the fans. I'm willing to bet that the guy had to sign a lot of legal stuff promising not to spoil anything on the web. lol

Yea right?! lol

And he saw an un-edited version, maybe things we may never see untill the re-re-re-re-re-release.

From Facebook...Daniel put up an amazing fight to the very end. He is now one with God and with the force. He passed in his sleep and in peace. He will always be my idol and my hero. Please hug uncle Marc for me and give Lucy lots of kisses. Rest in peace my love.