• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comprehensive List of DC Universe Logo UPC Variants
18 18

2,190 posts in this topic

New for my collection, the Flash Terminal Velocity and Superman Doomsday Hunter Prey collector's set.  It's no surprise that the Flash pack contains all DCU issues because I've seen opened packs before.  But what about the Superman Doomsday Hunter Prey set?  Does it contain the three DCU versions of this mini-series?  I've not seen an opened set for confirmation.

SupermanDoomsdayHunterPreyCollectorsSetdc3packbox-f.thumb.jpg.394f2db7cdb1e251dc582211b819a48c.jpgSupermanDoomsdayHunterPreyCollectorsSetdc3packbox-b.thumb.jpg.0d070efa9a2b658703527887e7c4a13e.jpg

FlashCollectorsSetTerminalVelocitydc6packbox-f.thumb.jpg.b87e25f5109fb07d32205501f009a671.jpgFlashCollectorsSetTerminalVelocitydc6packbox-b.thumb.webp.ee6eff1473f35c7ffeaff1afd5d6f97e.webp

On 12/30/2014 at 11:50 AM, revat said:

Animaniacs 1, 2, 4-7, 9-10, 15, 16, 18, Christmas 1

So, with all the other weird stuff I'm already searching for, I know I'm gonna regret asking this. But I know some of these DC Universe variants are, erm, challenging. How bad is the Animaniacs "run"? I know #1 isn't too elusive, but I'm worried about some of those later issues...

On 5/28/2024 at 7:34 AM, Qalyar said:
On 12/30/2014 at 9:50 AM, revat said:

Animaniacs 1, 2, 4-7, 9-10, 15, 16, 18, Christmas 1

So, with all the other weird stuff I'm already searching for, I know I'm gonna regret asking this. But I know some of these DC Universe variants are, erm, challenging. How bad is the Animaniacs "run"? I know #1 isn't too elusive, but I'm worried about some of those later issues...

Most aren't brutally hard to get IMO, the rest you might have to overpay for depending how bad you want it.  But I'm not nearly as much of an expert on the rarity as some of the other folks here.

I feel like 16 is pretty hard to find, and 9 has a cool cover so people will definitely charge you hard for it.

But of course also there's plenty of joy in hunting in the wild, which is probably the funnest part of collecting these anyways (until you get last down to the last few you need of any set).  In most shops I've been to, the Animaniacs section is largely undisturbed and has been for a while.

On 5/28/2024 at 11:12 AM, revat said:

Most aren't brutally hard to get IMO, the rest you might have to overpay for depending how bad you want it.  But I'm not nearly as much of an expert on the rarity as some of the other folks here.

I feel like 16 is pretty hard to find, and 9 has a cool cover so people will definitely charge you hard for it.

But of course also there's plenty of joy in hunting in the wild, which is probably the funnest part of collecting these anyways (until you get last down to the last few you need of any set).  In most shops I've been to, the Animaniacs section is largely undisturbed and has been for a while.

It is admittedly always nice to be on the hunt for things that could plausibly exist in LCS boxes and the like. I just mostly wanted to make sure that I wasn't about to add something like the 35c variant Scooby Doo to my quest list. I've... I've got enough of that sort of thing queued up already, haha!