• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comprehensive List of DC Universe Logo UPC Variants
18 18

2,170 posts in this topic

On 4/24/2018 at 8:16 PM, Warlord said:

I've finished a complete review of my DCU collection.  I have about 2/3 of the known DCUs in my collection so I've covered a lot of ground but there are probably some more variations yet to be found.

A few notes -

• Every Contagion issue that I have is a "Second Printing".  They are listed below in plain-text, not bold.
  • Four issues were found that specifically indicate "First Printing" in the indicia.  I'd be curious to know whether the non-DCU version of these issues has a similar notation
  • I've taken pics of all of the indicia below, plus some of the ads inside the front cover and on the back cover.  I haven't noticed any differences in the ads between the collector's pack and the unmarked variations so the only difference detected is in indicia.  I could post some of the pics if that's of interest.
  • Every DCU that I have that is marked as a reprint with roman numerals on the front cover has the corresponding "X Printing" notation in the indicia, so I've not documented those issues.
  • I've tried to record the exact notations in quotes below.  Note that sometimes "Collector's Pack" is used, sometimes it is "Collector Pack"

• Azrael #15 - "Second Printing"
  • Azrael #16 - "Second Printing"
  • Batman #529 - "Second Printing"
  • Batman Chronicles #4 - "Second Printing"
  • Batman Legends of the Dark Knight #63 - "Collector's Pack First Printing"
  • Batman Legends of the Dark Knight #63 - unmarked, presumably 1st print
  • Batman Shadow of the Bat #48 - "Second Printing"
  • Batman Shadow of the Bat #49 - "Second Printing"
  • Catwoman #31 - "Second Printing"
  • Catwoman #32 - "Second Printing"
  • Detective #674 - "Collector's Pack First Printing"
  • Detective #674 - unmarked, presumably 1st print
  • Detective #695 - "Second Printing"
  • Detective #696 - "Second Printing"
  • Flash #91 - "Collector Pack First Printing"
  • Flash #96 - "Second Printing"
  • Green Lantern #36 - "Collector's Pack First Printing"
  • Green Lantern #47 - "Collector's Pack First Printing"
  • Robin #27 - "Second Printing"
  • Robin #28 - "Second Printing"
  • Showcase '94 #5 - "Second Printing"
  • Sovereign Seven #1 - "First Printing"
  • Steel #4 - "Second Printing"
  • Superman/Doomsday #1 - "First Printing"
  • Superman/Doomsday #2 - "First Printing"
  • Superman/Doomsday #3 - "First Printing"
  • Superman Man of Steel #30 - "Collector Pack First Printing"
  • Superman Man of Steel #30 - unmarked, presumably 1st print
  • Superman Man of Steel Annual #3 - "Second Printing"
  • Superman Man of Steel Annual #3 - unmarked, presumably 1st print
  • Superman/Toyman #1 - "Second Printing"

I'm fighting (and failing) to use the Search function to find more current (updated) versions of this list.  I'm quoting the first list I posted from Page 48!  Can anyone find newer versions?  I'd like to try to keep the list up to date with any new information.  For instance, I just got my hands on Wonder Woman #90 and found that it has the "Collector Pack First Printing" notation in its indicia.

Related to this, can I get confirmation or correction on these issues - do each exist in both embossed and non-embossed DC Universe versions?

• Batman #515
  • Batman #535
  • Batman #682
  • Flash #100
  • Green Lantern #81
  • Robin #14
  • Superman: The Wedding Album #1

Are there any other DCUs not listed where there are embossed vs non-embossed versions?

Batman 515 and 535 both have a "deluxe" and "regular" (i.e., non-embossed) DCU variant.   I believe Batman 535 and Superman Wedding Album only has the DCU variant in the regular format.  I'm not sure about.the others.   (Correction: the posting below correctly states that the Superman Wedding Album DCU exists in deluxe and non-deluxe formats)  

Edited by Cpt Kirk

On 12/10/2023 at 10:58 AM, Cpt Kirk said:

Batman 515 and 535 both have a "deluxe" and "regular" (i.e., non-embossed) DCU variant.   I believe Batman 535 and Superman Wedding Album only has the DCU variant in the regular format.  I'm not sure about the others.   

Wedding album has both.

On 12/10/2023 at 5:53 PM, Dj FunSize said:

I just recently picked up Batman Adventures #32 at my local comic book store. I can’t find any mention of it online or sale/sold listing of this issue

FCFA28D6-5CF0-4A89-8F99-046CC0F325D5.jpeg

I've had this one on my unofficial watch for list for a while (and if anyone has a copy for sale would be interested).  I also have Batman Adventures #35 on my rumored to exist list, and I feel like visually the covers are similar enough that one could have been confused for the other.  Can anyone confirm the existence of Batman Adventures #35?  We know that BA #33 DCU exists (coincidentally released in the same "Best of '95" set that contained Impulse #3 that @archivist just posted a great picture of).  We also know BA #36 DCU exists.  We should probably all be on the lookout for a BA#34 DCU just in case.

On 12/9/2023 at 5:17 AM, archivist said:

Since up to now there wasn't a picture existing of Impulse #3, we only had the entry in Jerome's list. Now this entry is confirmed with a picture:

imp_3_dcu.thumb.jpg.2ff2954d6712b4e472c9b0c0f4406c35.jpg

Now the only book without proof to exist is Impulse #10. If somebody can shed some light how this issue made it into the listing I would be very grateful !

Last known source of Impulse #10 DCU existing is from a Comic Invest article circa 2017.  That said, the same article claimed both Azrael #22 and Batman: Shadow of the Bat #38 existed as well (rare), and we have finally gotten some confirmation that these two issues do indeed exist.  When I started getting back into and serious about DCUs I was almost positive I owned a copy of Impulse #10 DCU (but it turned out to be a Newsstand copy, alas).  I do still believe this one is possible based upon the other 'Dead Heat' storyline issues such as Flash #109-#110 which exist but are relatively hard to find (I personally find #110 harder than #109).

Edited by L.E. Gill
Fixed typo Flash #09 -> #109

On 12/10/2023 at 1:59 PM, Cpt Kirk said:

Thanks for the correction.   I need to update my database!

Per Revat's list, there are two versions of each of the following. I'm trying to confirm if the two versions are the deluxe/embossed and the regular/non-embossed issues.

Let me know if you can confirm that this is true for the issues in bold - do each exist in both embossed and non-embossed DC Universe versions?

• Batman #515 - both deluxe/embossed and regular versions per Kirk
  • Batman #531 - deluxe/embossed and regular version? 
  • Detective #682 - deluxe/embossed and regular version? 
  • Flash #100 - deluxe/embossed and regular version?
  • Green Lantern #81 - deluxe/embossed and regular version? 
  • Robin #14 - deluxe/embossed? 
  • Superman: The Wedding Album #1 - both deluxe/embossed and regular versions per OWK

Versus my initial post, I've corrected Batman #682 to be Detective #682.  I've struck Batman #535 from this summary.  For Batman #535, Kirk's comment and Revat's list indicates only one version.

On 12/10/2023 at 10:33 PM, Warlord said:

Per Revat's list, there are two versions of each of the following. I'm trying to confirm if the two versions are the deluxe/embossed and the regular/non-embossed issues.

Let me know if you can confirm that this is true for the issues in bold - do each exist in both embossed and non-embossed DC Universe versions?

• Superman: The Wedding Album #1 - both deluxe/embossed and regular versions per OWK

Versus my initial post, I've corrected Batman #682 to be Detective #682.  I've struck Batman #535 from this summary.  For Batman #535, Kirk's comment and Revat's list indicates only one version.

• Batman #515 DCU - Both a Deluxe & Non-Deluxe Version exists (one is embossed other is not)
  • Batman #531 - Both a Deluxe & Non Deluxe Version Exists (I think both have glow in the dark features, one has Batman & Deadman back-to-back and the other looks more like they are fighting/facing each other)
  • Detective #682 - Both a Deluxe & Non Deluxe Version Exists (one is embossed/ other is a DCU of the 'Newsstand issue')
  • Flash #100 - Both a Deluxe & Non Deluxe Version Exists (one is foiled/ other is a DCU of the 'Newsstand issue')
  • Green Lantern #81 - Both a Deluxe & Non Deluxe Version Exists (one is embossed/ other is a DCU of the 'Newsstand issue')
  • Robin #14 - Both a Deluxe & Non Deluxe Version Probably Exists (one is embossed (DEFINITELY EXISTS)/ other is a DCU of the 'Newsstand issue' and it is on my list but I am trying to confirm)
  • Superman: The Wedding Album #1 - Both a Deluxe & Non Deluxe Version Exists (one is the non-deluxe DCU that show Superman carrying Lois and the other is an all white cover with DCU logo on the back)

Physically own all of the above except Flash #100 'Non-Deluxe/Newsstand" DCU and Robin #14 Newsstand DCU.

Edited by L.E. Gill

On 12/10/2023 at 10:33 PM, Warlord said:

I can definitely confirm all of these with the exception of the Robin #14 NS. I do have the embossed that came in the Trokia Set. 

Potential Undiscovered DCU (or other multipack UPC Variants) January - March 1995

Do you remember a few years ago back in this very same forum we thought we were done?  We thought we had found ALL the possible DCUs.  We were wrong.  They are still out there.

aliens-i-want-to-believe.gif.fad9f244135de24031bcb661a280ef0e.gif

Ever since I posted two different sets of possible/potential multipacks of DCU or other UPC variant editions for 1996, I’ve been thinking a lot about 1995 as well.  Since my initial speculation posts here on the forums. at least a couple of my potential/ undiscovered variants for 1996 have been discovered and proven to exist (such as Batman and Robin Adventures# 11 Bat Silhouette UPC, and  Detective Comics #693).  If you find something on my speculation list(s) and want to sell it, please give me a first shot at it!

As before, I am primarily concentrating on those titles or issues that have at least one “known” DCU or multipack variant.  Now that we know of the existence of several Milestone/Worlds Collide issues I will include those series for your consideration, even if a Worlds Collide crossover issue for that title has not been confirmed. 

Dates are based upon cover date, not publication date, which usually runs 2 months prior to the cover date.

Spoiler

January 1995
(20 Known DCUs/Multipack Variants: 19 DCU; 1 Bat Signal Logo, 3 confirmed from a box set, 3 confirmed from 2 pack set)

Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #67: Unlikely, last known DCU is #63 from storyline set
Batman: Shadow of the Bat #34: Unlikely; part of the gap between #30 DCU to #35 DCU (which were storyline issues in sets)
Blood Syndicate #22: Unlikely; no proof that Blood Syndicate #16 or #17 exists (Worlds Collide)
Damage #9: Extremely unlikely; only known multipack variant is a Damage #0 DCU collected in a Best of ‘94 Box Set (when all other #0 Zero Hour issues had Zero Hour UPC logos)
Green Arrow #93: Extremely unlikely; only known DCUs are #110-#11 from storyline set
Hardware #23: Unlikely; last known multipack variant is Hardware #17 (Worlds Collide)
Icon #21: Unlikely; last known multipack variants are #15-#16 (Worlds Collide) 
Star Trek #67: Unlikely; last known multipack variant is #63
Star Trek: The Next Generation #67: Unlikely; last known multipack variant is #63
Star Trek: The Next Generation Annual #5: Extremely unlikely; no known multipack annuals
Static #19: Unlikely; no proof that Static #14 exists (Worlds Collide)

Although there is no known 10, 16, or 20 pack for this month, there are EXACTLY 20 currently known multipack variants for this month.  January 1995 was also apparently when 2 pack distribution switched from Toys”R”Us to K-Mart.  I think the odds there are any additional variants this month are low, and I suspect most from this month were distributed in 2 packs.  Although I do not believe a multipack variant exists, Anima #10 is also worth mentioning as it contains a Superboy crossover featured on the cover, similar to Icon #15.

February 1995
(22 Known DCUs/Multipack Variants, 5 confirmed from a box set; 3 confirmed from 2 pack set)

Azrael #1: Unlikely; only known DCUs start at #15
Batman Adventures: Holiday Special #1: Unlikely, but not impossible
Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #68: Unlikely, last known DCU is #63 from storyline set
Batman: Shadow of the Bat #35, Non-Deluxe: Possible; All Other Troika storyline titles had both a Deluxe and Non-Deluxe (a.k.a. “Newsstand” DCU variant)
Blood Syndicate #23: Unlikely; no proof that Blood Syndicate #16 or #17 exists (Worlds Collide)
Damage #10: Extremely unlikely; only known multipack variant is a Damage #0 DCU collected in a Best of ‘94 Box Set (when all other #0 Zero Hour issues had Zero Hour UPC logos)
Green Arrow #94: Extremely unlikely; only known DCUs are #110-#11 from storyline set
Hardware #24: Unlikely; last known multipack variant is Hardware #17 (Worlds Collide)
Icon #22: Unlikely; last known multipack variants are #15-#16 (Worlds Collide) 
Justice League America #96: Possible; would fill gap between #95 & #97
Robin #14 (non-Deluxe version; unconfirmed)
Star Trek #68: Unlikely; last known multipack variant is #63
Star Trek: The Next Generation #68: Unlikely; last known multipack variant is #63
Static #20: Unlikely; no proof that Static #14 exists (Worlds Collide)
Wonder Woman #94; Possible; would fill gap between Wonder Woman #93 & #95

Personally, I do believe Shadow of the Bat #35 Non-Deluxe has a good chance of existing given that all other Troika storyline titles have a known non-deluxe DCU (primarily released via 2 packs as the Troika box set primarily contained embossed Deluxe editions with the exception of Robin #13).  I also believe Wonder Woman #94 and Justice League America #96 are very likely to exist.  Please find them and sell them to me, lol.

March 1995
(18 Known DCUs/Multipack Variants (count includes 2 versions of Superman: Man of Steel #42 and 1 Bat Signal Logo), 2 confirmed from a box set, 6 confirmed from a 2 pack set)

Azrael #2: Unlikely; only known DCUs start at #15
Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #69: Unlikely, last known DCU is #63 from storyline set
Batman: Shadow of the Bat #36: Unlikely; but would fill the gap between #35 Deluxe and #38)
Blood Syndicate #24: Unlikely; no proof that Blood Syndicate #16 or #17 exists (Worlds Collide)
Damage #11: Extremely unlikely; only known multipack variant is a Damage #0 DCU collected in a Best of ‘94 Box Set (when all other #0 Zero Hour issues had Zero Hour UPC logos)
Green Arrow #95: Extremely unlikely; only known DCUs are #110-#11 from storyline set
Guy Gardener: Warrior #29 (Deluxe & Non-Deluxe Version): Possible; Guy Gardner #28 exists
Hardware #25: Unlikely; last known multipack variant is Hardware #17 (Worlds Collide)
Icon #23: Unlikely; last known multipack variants are #15-#16 (Worlds Collide) 
Justice League Task Force #21: Possible, would fill gap between #20 and #22
Legionnaires #23: Possible; last known DCU is #21
Star Trek #69: Unlikely; last known multipack variant is #6
Star Trek: The Next Generation #69: Unlikely; last known multipack variant is #63
Star Trek: The Next Generation Annual #6: Extremely unlikely; no known multipack annuals
Static #21: Unlikely; no proof that Static #14 exists (Worlds Collide)
Superman #98: Confirmed to exist 

There are a good number of DCUs already known from this month but if I had to pick, I would submit Guy Gardner #29 (either version), Justice League Task Force #21, and Legionnaires #23 to be the best candidates. 

More to come after I double check all my source material.

Edited by L.E. Gill
Removed Superman #98 as it exists.

On 12/10/2023 at 11:36 PM, L.E. Gill said:

Potential Undiscovered DCU (or other multipack UPC Variants) January - March 1995

Do you remember a few years ago back in this very same forum we thought we were done?  We thought we had found ALL the possible DCUs.  We were wrong.  They are still out there.

aliens-i-want-to-believe.gif.fad9f244135de24031bcb661a280ef0e.gif

Ever since I posted two different sets of possible/potential multipacks of DCU or other UPC variant editions for 1996, I’ve been thinking a lot about 1995 as well.  Since my initial speculation posts here on the forums. at least a couple of my potential/ undiscovered variants for 1996 have been discovered and proven to exist (such as Batman and Robin Adventures# 11 Bat Silhouette UPC, and  Detective Comics #693).  If you find something on my speculation list(s) and want to sell it, please give me a first shot at it!

As before, I am primarily concentrating on those titles or issues that have at least one “known” DCU or multipack variant.  Now that we know of the existence of several Milestone/Worlds Collide issues I will include those series for your consideration, even if a Worlds Collide crossover issue for that title has not been confirmed. 

Dates are based upon cover date, not publication date, which usually runs 2 months prior to the cover date.

Hide contents

January 1995
(20 Known DCUs/Multipack Variants: 19 DCU; 1 Bat Signal Logo, 3 confirmed from a box set, 3 confirmed from 2 pack set)

Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #67: Unlikely, last known DCU is #63 from storyline set
Batman: Shadow of the Bat #34: Unlikely; part of the gap between #30 DCU to #35 DCU (which were storyline issues in sets)
Blood Syndicate #22: Unlikely; no proof that Blood Syndicate #16 or #17 exists (Worlds Collide)
Damage #9: Extremely unlikely; only known multipack variant is a Damage #0 DCU collected in a Best of ‘94 Box Set (when all other #0 Zero Hour issues had Zero Hour UPC logos)
Green Arrow #93: Extremely unlikely; only known DCUs are #110-#11 from storyline set
Hardware #23: Unlikely; last known multipack variant is Hardware #17 (Worlds Collide)
Icon #21: Unlikely; last known multipack variants are #15-#16 (Worlds Collide) 
Star Trek #67: Unlikely; last known multipack variant is #63
Star Trek: The Next Generation #67: Unlikely; last known multipack variant is #63
Star Trek: The Next Generation Annual #5: Extremely unlikely; no known multipack annuals
Static #19: Unlikely; no proof that Static #14 exists (Worlds Collide)

Although there is no known 10, 16, or 20 pack for this month, there are EXACTLY 20 currently known multipack variants for this month.  January 1995 was also apparently when 2 pack distribution switched from Toys”R”Us to K-Mart.  I think the odds there are any additional variants this month are low, and I suspect most from this month were distributed in 2 packs.  Although I do not believe a multipack variant exists, Anima #10 is also worth mentioning as it contains a Superboy crossover featured on the cover, similar to Icon #15.

February 1995
(22 Known DCUs/Multipack Variants, 5 confirmed from a box set; 3 confirmed from 2 pack set)

Azrael #1: Unlikely; only known DCUs start at #15
Batman Adventures: Holiday Special #1: Unlikely, but not impossible
Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #68: Unlikely, last known DCU is #63 from storyline set
Batman: Shadow of the Bat #35, Non-Deluxe: Possible; All Other Troika storyline titles had both a Deluxe and Non-Deluxe (a.k.a. “Newsstand” DCU variant)
Blood Syndicate #23: Unlikely; no proof that Blood Syndicate #16 or #17 exists (Worlds Collide)
Damage #10: Extremely unlikely; only known multipack variant is a Damage #0 DCU collected in a Best of ‘94 Box Set (when all other #0 Zero Hour issues had Zero Hour UPC logos)
Green Arrow #94: Extremely unlikely; only known DCUs are #110-#11 from storyline set
Hardware #24: Unlikely; last known multipack variant is Hardware #17 (Worlds Collide)
Icon #22: Unlikely; last known multipack variants are #15-#16 (Worlds Collide) 
Justice League America #96: Possible; would fill gap between #95 & #97
Robin #14 (non-Deluxe version; unconfirmed)
Star Trek #68: Unlikely; last known multipack variant is #63
Star Trek: The Next Generation #68: Unlikely; last known multipack variant is #63
Static #20: Unlikely; no proof that Static #14 exists (Worlds Collide)
Wonder Woman #94; Possible; would fill gap between Wonder Woman #93 & #95

Personally, I do believe Shadow of the Bat #35 Non-Deluxe has a 50% chance of existing given that all other Troika storyline titles have a known non-deluxe DCU (primarily released via 2 packs as the Troika box set primarily contained embossed Deluxe editions with the exception of Robin #13).  I also believe Wonder Woman #94 and Justice League America #96 are very likely to exist.  Please find them and sell them to me, lol.

March 1995
(18 Known DCUs/Multipack Variants (including 2 versions of Superman: Man of Steel #42 and 1 Bat Signal Logo), 2 confirmed from a box set, 6 confirmed from a 2 pack set)

Azrael #2: Unlikely; only known DCUs start at #15
Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #69: Unlikely, last known DCU is #63 from storyline set
Batman: Shadow of the Bat #36: Unlikely; but would fill the gap between #35 Deluxe and #38)
Blood Syndicate #24: Unlikely; no proof that Blood Syndicate #16 or #17 exists (Worlds Collide)
Damage #11: Extremely unlikely; only known multipack variant is a Damage #0 DCU collected in a Best of ‘94 Box Set (when all other #0 Zero Hour issues had Zero Hour UPC logos)
Green Arrow #95: Extremely unlikely; only known DCUs are #110-#11 from storyline set
Guy Gardener: Warrior #29 (Deluxe & Non-Deluxe Version): Possible; Guy Gardner #28 exists
Hardware #25: Unlikely; last known multipack variant is Hardware #17 (Worlds Collide)
Icon #23: Unlikely; last known multipack variants are #15-#16 (Worlds Collide) 
Justice League Task Force #21: Possible, last known DCU is #20
Legionnaires #23: Possible; last known DCU is #21
Star Trek #69: Unlikely; last known multipack variant is #6
Star Trek: The Next Generation #69: Unlikely; last known multipack variant is #63
Star Trek: The Next Generation Annual #6: Extremely unlikely; no known multipack annuals
Static #21: Unlikely; no proof that Static #14 exists (Worlds Collide)
Superman #98: Does this issue exist? It’s on my list and I don’t have any evidence it exists?

There are a good number of DCUs already known from this month but if I had to pick, I would submit Guy Gardner #29 (either version), Justice League Task Force #21, Legionnaires #23, and/or Superman #98 to be the best candidates.  Can anyone confirm Superman #98?  I have no photographic evidence it exists but it is on my list.

More to come after I double check all my source material.

I am very sure I have Superman # 98. I will have to pull and get a clear picture of it tomorrow.  All I have now on my phone is a group shot that doesn't clearly show its DCU. 

20210131_170845.jpg

On 12/10/2023 at 11:33 PM, Warlord said:

Detective 675 has two DCU Universe versions (premium and regular).

Action Comics 700 has two DC Universe versions (premium and regular)

Detective 674 has two DC Universe versions (the covers are identical, but one version says "Collector's Pack First Printing" in the indicia, and the other version doesn't have that statement in the indicia).  Superman Man of Steel 30 also has this same two variations.  

Updated on 12/11/23:  Batman Adventures 32, found by DJ Funsize

Action Comics 684 3rd print, 686 2nd print, 695-710 (2 versions of 700), 712-715, 718, 722-726

Adventures Superman 498 4th print, 499 3rd print, 508-532, 535-540, Annual 8  (no proof 530 exists)

Animaniacs 1, 2, 4-7, 9-10, 14-16, 18, Christmas 1

Aquaman 1-9, 21-24

Aquaman: Time & Tide 1-3

Azrael 15, 16, 19, 20, 22  

Batman 503-524 (515 has two versions), 526-527, 529, 531 (2 versions)-535,

Batman Annual 13, 20

Batman Adventures 17, 18, 32-33, 35-36

Batman Chronicles # 4

Batman & Robin Adventures 1, 3-5, 7, 8, 17

Batman Legends Dark Knight 62-63

Batman: Shadow of the Bat 25, 29, 30, 35, 38 ,48, 49, 52-57

Catwoman 5-7, 9, 11-13, 15-19, 31, 32, 36, Annual 2

Damage 0

DC vs Marvel #1, 4

Detective Comics 670-691 (674 [2 different inicia], 675, and 682 have 2 versions), 693-704

Detective Comics Annual 8-9

Flash 86-102 (100 has 2 versions), 104, 109-110, 114-117

Final night 1-4

Green Lantern # 36, 47(51 has 1st and 2nd print)-68, 70, 75-77, 79-81 (2 versions of 81),

Green Arrow 110-111

Guy Gardner 15-17, 26-28

Impulse 3, 10, 14-16

Impulse Annual 1

Justice League International 60-63, 67

Justice League of America 69 4th print,84-95, 97-99, 107-108, 112

Justice League Task Force 7, 17, 19, 20, 22, 23, 32

Legionnaires 10, 12, 16, 19-22, 25-26, 29, 33

Looney Tunes 2-6, 8-15

Nightwing 1, 2

Pinky & Brain 1

Parallax: Emerald Night # 1

Power of Shazam 1-4, 12, 16-17, 19

Robin 3-9, 11-22 (2 versions of 14), 25, 27-28, 30-35

Robin Annual 4-5

Showcase '94 1-10

Steel 1-15, 17, 23, 24, 28-29, 31

Superboy 1-16, 20, 23-24, 29-30, 32, Annual 3

Superboy and the Ravers 1-2

Supergirl (1994) #1-4

Supergirl (1996) #2-4

Superman 74 4th print, 77 3rd print, 85-106, 108-109, 113-118   (no proof 95 exists)

Superman Annual 6, 8

Superman Man Steel 18 5th print, 19 3rd print, 20 2nd print, 29-50, 52-53, 57-60, Annual 3   (no proof 49 exists)

Superman: The Man Of Tomorrow # 1, 5

Superman Doomsday: Hunter/Prey 1-3

Superman Wedding 1 (2 versions)

Superman Toyman 1

Sovereign Seven # 1

Where in the World is Carmen San Diego? #1

Wonder Woman 82, 84-93, 95-98, 101, 106