• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Movies/TV/Video Games Subforum General Discussion Thread
7 7

517 posts in this topic

Hulu has released new images from the fifth season of The Handmaid’s Tale (see above and below). The series will return on Sept. 14th with two episodes. New episodes stream Wednesdays on Hulu.

Here’s the breakdown for the new season: June (Elisabeth Moss) faces consequences for killing Commander Waterford while struggling to redefine her identity and purpose. The widowed Serena (Yvonne Strahovski) attempts to raise her profile in Toronto as Gilead’s influence creeps into Canada. Commander Lawrence (Bradley Whitford) works with Aunt Lydia (Ann Dowd) as he tries to reform Gilead and rise in power. June, Luke (O-T Fagbenle) and Moira (Samira Wiley) fight Gilead from a distance as they continue their mission to save and reunite with Hannah.

The series also stars Madeline Brewer, Amanda Brugel and Sam Jaeger.

Handmaidstale05.PNG.928aac902e708a8e57c2e32e7579384f.PNG

On 2/26/2021 at 7:37 AM, Bosco685 said:

District 10 in the works.

In a recent interview with RadioTimes.com, Copley gave an unexpected timeline regarding the District 9 sequel release. The actor recognized that Blomkamp continues to tease viewers with announcements regarding the possible sequel and seems frustrated that the director has yet to firmly commit to the project. But Copley acknowledged that Blomkamp wants to properly time the film's story with what's happening in the world. The actor claims that audiences may have to only wait two more years until the District 9 sequel begins shooting. Read what Copley said below.

"Neill's got to stop lying to the public, because it's creating havoc. It's like if you say you're going to do it, dude, just do it because now I'm sitting trying to..."

"It was just there was a timing thing with what was going on socio-politically that he was concerned about. He just wants to sort of time it right."

"So it looks like it's going to be another two years. But you know, what's another two years once it's been like, what, 12? So hopefully we're shooting in like two years time. Let's see."

On 8/27/2022 at 9:17 AM, Bosco685 said:

I'd love to see a sequel, but I'll believe it when I see it. 

Actor Tahmoh Penikett (Battlestar Galactica, Mortal Kombat Legacy) would love to star in an Alpha Flight film. 

https://www.cbr.com/trick-r-treat-tahmoh-penikett-interview/