• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 50 Year Junk Obsession
9 9

4,504 posts in this topic

Do you still have any left Mitch?

I used to go up and visit my cousins in Burlingame when I was a teenager. We would always make a trip to town and hit Beerbongs store. We bought what he would sell us. At the time, I was more interested in spending my money on girls and weed...

Sounds like the power of cash paid off for you!

More tales please!

Girls and weed....sigh,all the bomics I would have bought if I didn't take that 10year break for girls and whiskey and weed... :facepalm: At least I kept all I'd obtained before I was pulled away.

Wouldn't trade it for the world though... :devil:

(took me 10 plus years to find a girl that would put up with my collecting....once she let me amass 3500 LPs, I knew she was the one....and the bug,like a cicada emerged once more!)

I know she's NOT reading this,but,Arden,gosh I love you!

She even buys me supplies and gave me a den of my own.

Okay... :signofftopic: keep on telling stories gang.

Edited by porcupine48

Sounds like my lady. She even puts up with Motorcycles and my Rock 'n Roll habit!

......I've got a framed pic of my gal in the early 70's with HER Honda 305 Dream..... back when chicks who rode bikes were rare. She refuses to get rid of her LP's..... Rolling Stones with the actual zipper on the cover, etc..... her best friend dated Gene Simmons for a few weeks.... which was a LONG time for him. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I've gotton a lot of questions about my comic racks. I do have a few and finally got around to taking some shots. Here are all the ones I've got at the moment. So here you go.

First up is my 1950's Dell rack that I've posted before all loaded with vintage Dells:

dellcomicrack_zps75f0f72a.jpg

And last, this is for scifiduck!I mentioned that I picked up another blue Dell spacer for my dell rack. It originally only came with 2 but when I saw this just sitting around at a show, I thought i would look cool at the bottom so I got it. I took this picture today just how it sits. The picture ain't that good but this gives you an idea what it looks like now.

comicrackdell2_zpskanr4fvq.jpg

I've always had a fasicination with Egypt and especially the Sphinx. It blows me away that it still exists, why it was created and how cool it looks sitting out in a desert. So, when I see comics that picture it, I have to have them. I'm sure I missed a lot so feel freee to post yours!

Sensation #90

comsensation90_zps2jqzutdf.jpg