• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 50 Year Junk Obsession
9 9

4,504 posts in this topic

Oh, what the heck, I might as well finish 'em off then you guys can fill in what I've missed. I know I missed Shock Suspense #12 but it's in one of the EC boxes and I'm too lazy to dig it out.

Lotta this stuff in this title.

comwanted51b_zpspuj8jfpu.jpg

comwanted51a_zpsz3exiiva.jpg

2899458549_9501d99453_o.jpg

Another cool Nomura Robby "rip off". Got this in Brimfield many years ago. The lady was selling dishes and linens and this was sitting on the side of her table. I asked her how much and she got real serious and told me it was a real collector's item. Got a little nervous until she told me. I had to be cool but couldn't wait to whip out my wallet. I asked her if she had any paper and a bag so she reached under the table and fished out the original box! I didn't even ask if it worked but when we got back to the hotel, I popped in a couple batteries and away he went. I give you "Piston Action Robot".

robotpistonwithbox_zps0h3qhnlo.jpg

Oh, what the heck, I might as well finish 'em off then you guys can fill in what I've missed. I know I missed Shock Suspense #12 but it's in one of the EC boxes and I'm too lazy to dig it out.

Any chance of getting the rest of the story?Puhleeese?

Hey, I keep forgetting to do this when I'm there...but can somebody who lives in L.A. go to Felix Chevrolet and get porcupine48 some Felix trinkets? He would love it...maybe a key chain or bumper sticker or whatever they give away...

Thanks Brian,that is great,I could use some cheering up!

A nice purple colored Ajax/Farrell robot cover that I rarely see. They always show poor people falling to their doom on these city robot covers.

comfantastic_zps9jossryp.jpg

That is a tough book! Outstanding (thumbs u

Any chance of getting the rest of the story?Puhleeese?

I will see what I can do this weekend.

Hey, I keep forgetting to do this when I'm there...but can somebody who lives in L.A. go to Felix Chevrolet and get porcupine48 some Felix trinkets? He would love it...maybe a key chain or bumper sticker or whatever they give away...

Thanks Brian,that is great,I could use some cheering up!

I ain't going over there. That's the "hood" where the cars bounce on rap videos. I'd be a little scared to wear the wrong color shirt there. And, I don't think they give away anything there. But if you PM me your address I might be able to find something for you in the junk house. I'll just send Brian the bill. (just kidding).