• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (May-2018)
5 5

1,498 posts in this topic

Posters:  I wish they would have the characters who wear masks that they had them on for the freaking movie posters...I want to see Spider-Man, not Tom Holland on a movie poster. Ditto with Iron Man, Black Panther, etc.

Trailers: I have seen the trailers and I am psyched for this movie.  I think the Russo Brothers "got this"...

Other stuff: I agree 100% with @jsilverjanet that Cap needs his shield back.  I am going to do my best to avoid spoilers but that is going to be very, very difficult...

Can you imagine them using the Ant-Man tech on Hawkeye?  Those arrows would be huge...

Still hoping for Giant-Hulk bursting out of the Hulkbuster armor -- push that thumb button, Dr. Banner!

D

On 4/5/2018 at 8:22 AM, Wall-Crawler said:

Posters:  I wish they would have the characters who wear masks that they had them on for the freaking movie posters...I want to see Spider-Man, not Tom Holland on a movie poster. Ditto with Iron Man, Black Panther, etc.

Yep.

It's like having the Hulk poster, only with Mark Ruffalo's face on.

They got Gillan and Saldana all costumed-up, why not SM, IM, BP too?

Never see this with Deadpool posters either.

Just looks... unnatural.