• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's see your 3 most expensive comics.

475 posts in this topic

The first two are easy. Lots of contenders for the third spot, so I thought I should go with the best cover out of the choices :)

905367-pep22.jpg

905415-a1.jpg

905410-pep34.jpg

The Super Comics in your sigline has always been an obsession of mine...I love it.

Funny enough,the book I spent the most $$ on ever came from you...i just don't have a pic and it is put away...lots of my books have shot up in value over the years,but that Strange Tales #1 will always be a big time favourite!

I was thinking about posting in this thread but the past few pages or so would make my posting look like a kid dumping out his penny bank next to Bill Gates. Nope.

There's some SERIOUSLY awesome stuff here.

(worship):o(worship)

I was thinking about posting in this thread but the past few pages or so would make my posting look like a kid dumping out his penny bank next to Bill Gates. Nope.

There's some SERIOUSLY awesome stuff here.

(worship):o(worship)

That's how I feel, just do it anyway. We gotta be proud of our "rags" regardless. Paupers unite!!!

Here's 2 of my (relative) pieces of :

IMG_0232_2_zpsgwwiyzca.jpg

tumblr_niy50jeYPZ1tvsfczo1_540_zpsgy8s2ibg.jpg

And about a dozen in the same value-range. NM 98 CGC 9.6, UXM 500 Dodson Sketch CGC 9.8, XM 2, XM 12 CGC 3.5, XM 94, XM 100 30 Cent Variant CGC 6.5... I don't even have individual photos of them.

In fairness, I'm following up a slabbed Archie #1, a ToS 35, a pair of Batman 1's (in different grades), a Cap 1, a bunch of key DD slabs, and a dude that actually brews his own (quite) strong nerd rum!

I feel like I walked into the Louvre with a stack of finger paintings.

my precious

batman1s.jpg

batman_2s.jpg

and for how much I paid for this, I could have bought a decent Detective 27

null_zps6d146602.jpg

but it allowed me to make this

IMG_1731.jpg

Waitaminnit...shouldn't that receptacle in the last pic be a GFI?

Who did your electrical work?

I just finished reading this entire thead and I... jizzed in my pants. :grin:

Amazing books guys. I love just seeing them and knowing they exist in such great condition.

Buzz, what's with the 3 AF15's . Hoard much? great looking copies and why not but you could probably trade those 3 bad boys in for a 7.0 or 7.5 + change. There are starving kids in some other country that don't have an AF 15, help them obtain their grail.