• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's see your 3 most expensive comics.

475 posts in this topic

Yeah, most people DL their own pics and host them at a site like Photobucket, or imgur.

Of course, you can take advantage of the board's "attachment" function and let CGC host them for you! To do that, you have to use the "full reply screen" and then follow the links for using attachments. Some people do that "in-line" right with the post hey are going to submit, others use the test threads to do the attachment and then use the URL given there to post pics normally here, using the img tags.

:)

-slym

Thanks for your kindness, appreciate it. I'll mess around some more, but will let folks get back to showing off all the great books. Keep them coming! It's like fricking Candyland in here.

No prob. Plenty of great members on here to guide you through. As Slym said. Photobucket or imgur.

Example: create a photobucket and upload pics from your phone. Go to the link and and copy/paste to here. Delete everythin except to . Your pic should show up. There's a better walk through in the "noob thread".

Hope this helps in getting u started.

Didn't know if I was going to play or not but then someone started bringing out a few things and well...

Three of a kind. (This is an old pic - I have to get these and take proper scans one day.)

Poker-hands-three-of-a-kind.jpg

There are those that have a far greater collection that I do. Hopefully this will get some of them to show some stuff off. Without these, I would probably list my X-Men 1, ST110 or some GA stuff.

5B2F27BC-F727-47B0-9269-8D0DFE748DFC-12585-000008B3325DFC41.jpg

TRIFECTA!! :headbang:

Pretty Maids all in a row :headbang:

Didn't know if I was going to play or not but then someone started bringing out a few things and well...

Three of a kind. (This is an old pic - I have to get these and take proper scans one day.)

Poker-hands-three-of-a-kind.jpg

There are those that have a far greater collection that I do. Hopefully this will get some of them to show some stuff off. Without these, I would probably list my X-Men 1, ST110 or some GA stuff.

5B2F27BC-F727-47B0-9269-8D0DFE748DFC-12585-000008B3325DFC41.jpg

TRIFECTA!! :headbang:

Pretty Maids all in a row :headbang:

Just realized that adds up to an 11.3!! :o

Yeah, most people DL their own pics and host them at a site like Photobucket, or imgur.

Of course, you can take advantage of the board's "attachment" function and let CGC host them for you! To do that, you have to use the "full reply screen" and then follow the links for using attachments. Some people do that "in-line" right with the post hey are going to submit, others use the test threads to do the attachment and then use the URL given there to post pics normally here, using the img tags.

:)

Thanks for your kindness, appreciate it. I'll mess around some more, but will let folks get back to showing off all the great books. Keep them coming! It's like fricking Candyland in here.

You are quite welcome!

-slym

The Cap 3 has always been on my list,but never seem to grab a copy.The Speed is just an awesome cover so the value lies in the eyes of the collector.Not just the dollar value we pay for the book. :acclaim:

I couldn't agree with you more my friend!!! (thumbs u

I guess these would be the high end of mine. Though I want to sell the Marvel Mystery Comics #10 soon (raise some money for my own comic book creation!), so once I find someone interested I guess my Adventure Comics #42 will replace it in this list (Out for restoration & grading right now so no pic - i love me any Sandman covers!)

S__5D41_zps3b5ca31c.jpg

k53oors.jpg

eo4G2mv.jpg

my precious

batman1s.jpg

batman_2s.jpg

and for how much I paid for this, I could have bought a decent Detective 27

null_zps6d146602.jpg

but it allowed me to make this

IMG_1731.jpg

(worship) Those are some pretty big keys !!! Thank you for showing them.

Thanks CxG Voodoo Doll! I was feeling pretty good about my collection until I came across this post.

And where can I get some Geek Rum?!!!?!

I asked myself that very same thing. I want to buy some Geek Rum. (thumbs u